PDA

View Full Version : You can go off some people

NattyBoy
15-05-2007, 06:58 AM
One of my regulars (with a big collection of ducatis) in the states just bought one of those ducati performance air storage cocoons from me and slipped this in his paypal notes;

Note:Hi Ducati_Nat, This is exactly what I was looking for --I just ordered a Desmosedici! :) You ALWAYS have the BEST Ducati stuff in the world!!! Best regards, Francisco.

BASTID !!!!

Nat

DesmoDom
15-05-2007, 07:08 AM
What's up Nat ???, are you telling us that you havn't ordered your Desmosedici yet ??? :mand: :mand: :mand: :mand: :mand: :mand:

Baz

NattyBoy
15-05-2007, 07:11 AM
Power rangers, Barbie gear, New frocks, garden landscaping and new kitchens all come come before new bikes apparently Baz ?....:fou: :scratch:

eonan
15-05-2007, 07:15 AM
One of my regulars (with a big collection of ducatis) in the states just bought one of those ducati performance air storage cocoons from me and slipped this in his paypal notes;

Note:Hi Ducati_Nat, This is exactly what I was looking for --I just ordered a Desmosedici! :) You ALWAYS have the BEST Ducati stuff in the world!!! Best regards, Francisco.

BASTID !!!!

Nat

Nat, do you have any more of the DP cocoons?

NattyBoy
15-05-2007, 07:22 AM
2 left niall...they are us versions with 110v fan but you can get a converter really cheap (loads of people who have bought them in the uk have done this)

cheers
Nat

DesmoDom
15-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Have you been speaking to Ali, coz apart from the Barbie dolls and Power Ranger stuff, that's exactly what she said to me !!!!!!! :mand: :mand: :mand:

Baz

Shandy
15-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Barbie gear

Still playing with Barbie gear at your age ya big poof lol :mand:

spm23
15-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Power rangers, Barbie gear, New frocks, garden landscaping and new kitchens all come come before new bikes apparently Baz ?....:fou: :scratch:

New Frocks...........Someone alert the local constabulary!!

claicerrig
15-05-2007, 12:00 PM

U sneaked into Chez Cerrig m8ty ??

That sounds like my house since i been to Daytona :D

gremlin
15-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Perhaps if you got your missus a bike and she had to have bits too you may get off a bit lighter! I'm still waiting for my kitchen to no avail, and we design and fit the ruddy things. But I have bike and bits for that come first, I guess you have to instill the biker mentality, I think I've been brainwashed on the quiet.:D :D

Paivi
15-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Never mind all that, guys, back to the important thing: is Francisco single?:p

banditloon
15-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Never mind all that, guys, back to the important thing: is Francisco single?:p

:chuckle: :chuckle: