craigie
15-05-2007, 08:00 PM
I have booked the above days if anyone would like to join me;

Pembrey - through Phil Bevan Racing - £99
Anglesey International - through No Limits - £139
Outlon - Though No Limits - £159

Cheers
Nat

Would love to join you but they're all a wee bit far for me, unless Outlon is just out London.

Cheers

banditloon
15-05-2007, 08:39 PM
unless Outlon is just out London.

Cheers

Plus a four hour trip up the motorway :chuckle:

Pembrey?? Is that the one that looks over the sea when you come round the bends? Loved that track back in the day :thumbsup: Shame it always rained when I was there :chuckle:

marchesini
15-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Would love to join you but they're all a wee bit far for me, unless Outlon is just out London.

Cheers

I'll most probably be doing Oulton and it is BFE but and a big but, (not as large as Terry's butt but nevertheless), it is truly, truly worth it - Fan****intastic track. Did it many years ago on a Ducati day and was sharing the track with the Red Bull Ducati boys. I showed them a thing or two I can tell you ..... but that's for another day.

Anyways, my point is, I'll be going (almost definitely) and staying overnight. I think Nat's working on somewhere to crash (although the person may not know this yet), and you are welcome to travel up with moi and arrive suitably refreshed and dandy (assuming that the trailer doesn't fall apart en-route). You'll be cossetted in all the fineries that the BMW's M5 can offer in the knowledge that your bike will have company on the trailer with my lickle track bike. All that you need to bring is some petrol money, your bike, refreshments and some bangin' toons.

Oh and if this isn't a good enough sales patter, then I'm looking to do Brands Indy/GP, Donnington GP and Lydden sometime this year (if my bike ever become reliable).

You know it makes sense.

laters dudee

si

slob
15-05-2007, 10:03 PM
... then I'm looking to do Brands Indy/GP, Donnington GP and Lydden sometime this year

All sound good to me.

marchesini
15-05-2007, 10:20 PM
All sound good to me.

What's happening with you Mr Rob? You still spannering and following the DD Circus round town? You got any trackdays in mind? I trust you'll be at the Monster Day - not sure if I'm doing it this year.

si

slob
16-05-2007, 09:51 AM
What's happening with you Mr Rob? You still spannering and following the DD Circus round town? You got any trackdays in mind? I trust you'll be at the Monster Day - not sure if I'm doing it this year.

si

I am spannering (Mallory on Sunday... Gilps promises he's not going to give me anything to do this weekend! & Assen 2nd weekend in June)
I will most definitely be at the Monster trackday & the other channel's 2 day track attack at Cadwell in August but don't have any more booked yet.

craigie
16-05-2007, 07:28 PM
I'll most probably be doing Oulton and it is BFE but and a big but, (not as large as Terry's butt but nevertheless), it is truly, truly worth it - Fan****intastic track. Did it many years ago on a Ducati day and was sharing the track with the Red Bull Ducati boys. I showed them a thing or two I can tell you ..... but that's for another day.

Anyways, my point is, I'll be going (almost definitely) and staying overnight. I think Nat's working on somewhere to crash (although the person may not know this yet), and you are welcome to travel up with moi and arrive suitably refreshed and dandy (assuming that the trailer doesn't fall apart en-route). You'll be cossetted in all the fineries that the BMW's M5 can offer in the knowledge that your bike will have company on the trailer with my lickle track bike. All that you need to bring is some petrol money, your bike, refreshments and some bangin' toons.

Oh and if this isn't a good enough sales patter, then I'm looking to do Brands Indy/GP, Donnington GP and Lydden sometime this year (if my bike ever become reliable).

You know it makes sense.

laters dudee

si

'tis a marvellous offer lovely man and I know it does make sense. If most probably and almost definitey turns into definitely let me know and I will happily esconse myself in your M5, polos and the Carpenters on me. If not Brands and Lydden are on my to do list also.

Cheers