PDA

View Full Version : BMF show Peterborough 19/20 May

bigredduke
14-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Is this worth attending?
Incedentally, do we have any BMF members in UKMOC?, do you feel it is worth joining?

Chappers
19-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Myself, Red, Bladerunner, Twodukes and maybe a surprise visit from Bodybag on his new toy, plus a load from DOC are gonna be there today.

I can also assure the weather is superb here - sunny n dry, little breezy maybe :)

Come on peeps, make your way over!

Mand
19-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Yup, we going.....

We used to be members because we used to do the whole rally camping thing.

Chappers
19-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Oh cool, hopefully see you there :)

Drop us lot a text if you want on 07725 004885.

Mand
19-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Al has plans to spend his day sniffing around the autojumble...... we have a track bike to finish. :biggrin:

I'll be the one making a nuisance of myself around the Davida stand......

Chappers
19-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Great day out, Martyn (twodukes) got us 4 in for free through DOC - thank you :hail:

Bumped into Julie and Jenny (JMo) who have bullied me into attending the Weekender on Sat LOL

Also bumped into Paul (Bigredduke) on the BMW stand :look: who looked rather hot and sticky in his leathers :shocked:

All in all a really good day out :woot:

nambduke
19-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Great day out, Martyn (twodukes) got us 4 in for free through DOC - thank you :hail:

Bumped into Julie and Jenny (JMo) who have bullied me into attending the Weekender on Sat LOL

Also bumped into Paul (Bigredduke) on the BMW stand :look: who looked rather hot and sticky in his leathers :shocked:

All in all a really good day out :woot:

Paul was obviously wearing his 'bargain leathers' to maximise his investment!! Showing off again were we!! Hahahaha

Hope you had a good day!

Regards,
Mark

Chappers
20-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Who is that weird looking geezer to the right of Danni I wonder? :chuckle:

DOC tent looked ace, really nice people there to talk to too :mand:

James just won't leave me alone, I mean, every flipping biking event I go to he insists on us having a photo taken....jeeeeeeeeeeez, get over me James :rolleyes:

bigredduke
20-05-2007, 05:08 PM
I know the weird guy in the picture looks as though he has just done something nasty in his leathers, but actually, he was struggling to remove his back protecter 'cos it was getting a bit warm! Loads of people rushed to help him of course (not). Maybe they thought it was part of the entertainment laid on.