PDA

View Full Version : Star struck

banditloon
14-05-2007, 08:20 AM
After Chaos getting her Monster on the local BBC news report at Hastings for the May Day run. I was tinkering around, sorting out the air pressure on my bike in downtown Chelsea. When this large Ferarri thing pulled up opposite (think it was a 612, very loud though :chuckle:) Out steps Gordon Ramsay and his wife, wander around and he gives me a little grin.

Later on the same day, he appears again (well one of his restaurants is opposite my Chelsea residence :chuckle:) and he gave Nessie another look over :D Perhaps she'll end up as a starter of something!!

During the gloom of the weekend, that cheered me up :D

Kato
14-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Should have offered him a spin round the bloc in return for a slap up supper for you and the missus:thumbsup:

squiffything
14-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Hey Dan I know what you mean. When staying in my Chelsea Pad down Old Church Street I have Prince Wills bird live opposite and down the end of the Road overlooking the thames George Best used to reside (rest his weary footballers legs) It's such a bind when the celebs take over :)

banditloon
14-05-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm really tempted in my photographerising capacity to get the camera gear sorted out and 'hidden' for some paparazzi pics of the 'celebs' visiting Ramsays eatery ;) But the bouncer is scary, so that puts that idea on hold for a while (plus the bouncer keeps guard over Nessie :thumbsup: )

Albie
14-05-2007, 04:24 PM
Probably cos Gordon Ramsey used to own a Senna coloured s4 I read on hear. Someone must know who's got it now.