PDA

View Full Version : Just read this in....

banditloon
10-05-2007, 07:21 PM
...in todays daily comic;

www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_method=full%26objectid=19075670%26siteid=89520-name_page.html

:shocked:

gremlin
10-05-2007, 08:42 PM
It made our local news bulletin! As if anyone is going to tell. No doubt there will be the odd one or two claiming the glory down the pub. They couldn't get the reg no, but on the bulletin it looked like one of those LT020 or whatever guns, in which case if it wasn't on a tripod he could have only been doing 80! That's the road we played cat and mouse with a Porsche Carrera 4S at silly speeds a couple of years ago. We only got to 155 before I punched his nibs in the kidneys, still had a gear to go too.

banditloon
11-05-2007, 07:57 AM
It made our local news bulletin! As if anyone is going to tell. No doubt there will be the odd one or two claiming the glory down the pub. They couldn't get the reg no, but on the bulletin it looked like one of those LT020 or whatever guns, in which case if it wasn't on a tripod he could have only been doing 80! That's the road we played cat and mouse with a Porsche Carrera 4S at silly speeds a couple of years ago. We only got to 155 before I punched his nibs in the kidneys, still had a gear to go too.

;) Your bike is yellow, do you have a blue jacket ;) :chuckle: :chuckle:

gremlin
11-05-2007, 09:25 AM
no all black with those clever little see in the dark patches! I'd be suprised it was mine bless her she's not on the road. I think she would fall apart if she went that fast. Now the Fazer is a different matter but she's black and I can account for his nibs whereabouts!:biggrin: :biggrin:

yeharrr
12-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Ah, the police should put a post in the "spotted" section of this site. It would be a hoot if they cought the rider that way.
"Oh, yes that was me."
"Bugger, not fair. You never said you were the police!"
Oh, that would be funny
My wife gave me a funny look once when I ran in the house, hastily put my helmet and jacket in the loft and casually sat down to eat my dinner. she was less happy when I insisted on riding around in her hat and jacket for two weeks!

gremlin
12-05-2007, 04:23 PM
But that's cheating, they only need to go to a bike meet like the Swan at Yarmouth to catch the culprit, there are some loons there usually.