PDA

View Full Version : CNC Bar End Mirrors

smiler996
10-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Any advice on bar end mirrors - looking for a good looking set?

banditloon
10-05-2007, 06:22 PM
www.oberon-performance.co.uk

:thumbsup:

Pegleg Pete
10-05-2007, 06:25 PM
OOOO those billet indicators are nice...

Shandy
10-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Yep a second for the oberon one's, in my opinion there better than the standard mickey mouse ones, here's a pic of them on mine,

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/ducatimonsterdog/Monster%20Pics/Finished002.jpg

Cheers,

Shandy

Heed
19-06-2007, 06:48 PM
I also have the oberons and they look great and are surprisingly useful.

Pixx
19-06-2007, 10:10 PM
What a seriously gorgeous bike, Shandy! :hail:
Are theose the adjustable Oberons, (like the ones I've just ordered) or the streetfighters?

Shandy
19-06-2007, 10:22 PM
What a seriously gorgeous bike, Shandy! :hail:
Are theose the adjustable Oberons, (like the ones I've just ordered) or the streetfighters?

Thanks for the compliment :flag:

The ones on mine are the streetfighters, they are adjustable but only with tools so take an age to set up properly and fine tune to exactly the right place. The adjustable ones are just as cool :cool:

Pixx
19-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah, I wanted to be able to flip them quickly away if I were doing some really dangerous filtering (usually towards the Dartford Crossing).
Squiffything was talking tonight about your bike, so it was a happy coincidence to catch this picture of it. It is pretty..

slob
20-06-2007, 06:18 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/ducatimonsterdog/Monster%20Pics/Finished002.jpg

Cor, that looks just like your bike but without the dents Shandy.

I'll get my coat...

Shandy
20-06-2007, 07:43 AM
Cor, that looks just like your bike but without the dents Shandy.

I'll get my coat...

Cheeky bugger, it's almost back to it prime again i'll have you know :biggrin:

Just waiting on a can still and with only 4 days till WDW its getting close, i hope this ones the right length :hissy: :hissy:

squiffything
20-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I wanted to be able to flip them quickly away if I were doing some really dangerous filtering (usually towards the Dartford Crossing).
Squiffything was talking tonight about your bike, so it was a happy coincidence to catch this picture of it. It is pretty..

Take no notice I said it was a bag of nails that can't even stay upright on a trailer it's all dented and you should sell it nay give it away just to cut your losses.......

Oh go on just to help you out i'll take it off yer hands for a fiver ;)

Shandy
20-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Take no notice I said it was a bag of nails that can't even stay upright on a trailer it's all dented and you should sell it nay give it away just to cut your losses.......

Oh go on just to help you out i'll take it off yer hands for a fiver ;)

A fiver........oooo ya cheeky git.........it's worth at least a tenner and a new kidney and liver arrangement for me now it's undented again :spin: :spin: