PDA

View Full Version : Italian Night @ Ace Cafe 10th May

queen_gpants
09-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Anyone going tomorrow night?

banditloon
09-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Shall see what time I escape the 'factory' tomorrow, and also the old weather fortune tellers before deciding. Might bring the girlfriend as I really can't get less Italian on a Ducati and bring someone from Padau with me :chuckle:

banditloon
09-05-2007, 09:36 AM
Maybe I'll get her to wear the old Shaun the Sheep bag ;)

benson
09-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Sadly I'm working away in Nottingham....Have a hot chocolate for me!!!

slob
09-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Sadly I'm working away in Nottingham....Have a hot chocolate for me!!!

Lucky you. Has anyone seen the weather report for tomorrow? If we can find two Monsters, we'll put them on the Ark.

banditloon
09-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Lucky you. Has anyone seen the weather report for tomorrow? If we can find two Monsters, we'll put them on the Ark.

:chuckle: I'll start building now :thumbsup:

queen_gpants
09-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Has anyone seen the weather report for tomorrow? If we can find two Monsters, we'll put them on the Ark.

Hmmm just have, typical I suggest a meet and the forecast is monsoon rain! :banghead:

Well looks like it'll be a wait and see and decide half an hour before I intend going out!

Maybe I'll get her to wear the old Shaun the Sheep bag ;)

Ooooooh I better get Zippy out then, I'm sure I can fabricate some waterproofs for him out of some old Sainsbury's carrier bags :chuckle:

benson
09-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah - it's not looking too great is it? not sure that the east midlands will be any better - I'll be taking the beemer then, and plenty of dry things to put on!!!

banditloon
09-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Natures jet wash has just cleaned Nessie for me! One less job to do tonight :thumbsup:

yellowfever
10-05-2007, 08:02 AM
I will to be there - will be commuting so I may as well stop by for a brew if getting soaked anyway... see some fellow UKMOCers there!

Diego
10-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Might pop by myself if it's not raining too hard!!!

This weather is getting on my nerves...grrrrr...why do car drivers always go mental when it rains...surely it poors harder on us!

Ta,
Diego.

queen_gpants
10-05-2007, 12:57 PM
SSSSHHHHHHHHH dont say the 'R' word! It's been dryish here all day so I've got my fingers crossed for later!

What time do people get there anyway, probably wont get away from Rickmansworth til after 6.30 as the A40 will be 'orrible :(

banditloon
10-05-2007, 01:03 PM
SSSSHHHHHHHHH dont say the 'R' word! It's been dry here all day so I've got my fingers crossed for later!(

Natures jet wash has just started attacking, I mean cleaning Nessie again :(

Kato
10-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Am currently in Newbury and wondering were I can find enough debris to construct a raft to get home on, where did I put my boys own bumper book of how to build a replica kon tiki...

Bodybag
10-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Tipping it down here in Colchester too. :(

queen_gpants
10-05-2007, 04:37 PM
and Rickmansworth....arse! :twak:

I'm not suggesting anymore meets as it always rains, I must be jinxed :( I'll try and make the next one though

Diego
10-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm afraid i'm gonna sit this one out too...

drying my leathers I remain....:thumbsdown:

banditloon
10-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Just got home from 'ayes! Nearly got side swipped by an Audi on the first rain soaked roundabout I came to. Not the Audi drivers fault, well ok it was. When spotting a large puddle of rainbow like stain and liquid on the roundabout you don't drive into it, let alone ride a bike through it. Shaken Audi driver promptly sat at 20mph for the next half a mile :chuckle: Whilst I watched where the 'rainbow' diesel slick was going (at least the Audi confirmed to me it was diesel!!).

Nearly had a black Audi park on my tea tray (something about Audis tonight!), then he pointed out why! Rear bulb had blown DOH!!! Now decided I'll be sitting at table 13 in the Swan tonight in Walton :thumbsup: