PDA

View Full Version : Its Party Time

gjfevans
08-05-2007, 07:01 PM
I know I have not actually met most of you good folk on here but the ones I have are all (on the surface anyway) very decent. So with that in mind I have decided to invite you (and your partners) to our annual May bash. There is already 100 or so coming so a few more wont make much differance.
Its on Sat 19th May from around 3:00pm till late - very late. This year we are having a pig roast so veggies beware!!.
If you fancy coming along drop me a PM and I will give you the details:woot:

cheeky monkey
08-05-2007, 10:03 PM
does tha no whats thas doin

gjfevans
08-05-2007, 10:13 PM
it could go one of two ways.....either way it will be an experiance:spin:

Guzzirider
08-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Would be nice to pop in and say hello, as you are only around the corner but Helen and I are riding up to the Scottish Highlands for the weekend- will probably cover 1200 miles in 3 days, including the riding we do when we get up there.

Thanks for the invite and have a great time.

gremlin
08-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Really kind of you but hoping to get to Snetterton for British Superbikes as it's only 15 mins down the road! Take care have a good time.

Kato
08-05-2007, 10:42 PM
Hmmm seem to remember something on the news not that long ago about a party invite on youtube got the house trashed:woot: :eyepopping: :eyepopping:

bad-yeti
09-05-2007, 12:06 AM
Awww damn I wish I could (it's my birthday).

But going to the British Superbikes at Snetterton.

Note: Any others going to Snetterton PM me and I can hopefully get you pit passes through my brother.

CK & AK
09-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Cheers for the offer, but will be racing at Mallory the next morning - so will be there overnight

C:)

Nonnie
09-05-2007, 12:22 PM
And I am poaching at least 6 UKMOC members that weekend for gardening purposes. You should delete this thread now because if they see it they;ll think a party is much more fun than clearing out the brambles I've got. Bugger!

gremlin
09-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Sod the garden Nonnie come to Snetterton, brambles can be done anytime BSB is only once a year.

Nonnie
09-05-2007, 02:43 PM
Ah but the fatal flaw there Gremlin is that I am only getting married and having the reception in the garden the once. You may well see one of the UKMOC members at least there though.

Darry
09-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Ah but the fatal flaw there Gremlin is that I am only getting married and having the reception in the garden the once. You may well see one of the UKMOC members at least there though.

BSB is only once a once a year, you can get married many times! :D

Lowsider
09-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Glyn would love to mate but sadly I'm on a stag do.........
Golf then lots of beers and ladies!!!!

Nonnie
09-05-2007, 03:13 PM
BSB is only once a once a year, you can get married many times! :D

I don't want to! I want to get married this time when I'm supposed to, where I'm supposed to and dance the night away in the garden that will be cleared of brambles, perfectly manicured and cultivated and I will I tell you I will!

Bridezilla

xx

gremlin
09-05-2007, 04:15 PM
How long till the big day? I'm sure one waffer thin little day out won't make a difference, and the evenings are lighter now so the garden can be done then. Go on go on go on go on go on go on. I'll even offer to help, I used to be a gardener, till I got broken.