PDA

View Full Version : Just to keep you amused...

Lost Again
08-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Talk about leaving it to the last minute. I'm still planning on being at the weekender but right now I have bodywork, no fueltank and no engine.
I've just walked out of my last ever exam though!! (Long as I passed 'em) But have 2 3000 word assignments to do by friday. Then on sunday I'm off up to Northumberland for a week to do some work for my bro building boats so that i can actually afford an MOT and petrol shud I get the bike finished in time.

Its all ok though. I shud get my engine back this week sometime all nicely built by Ducati John. Hopefully have it in the bike and running by sunday aft. Then trek upto my bro's sunday night. back down to hudds on the friday night/sat morning with a petrol tank strapped across the back of my GS500 (yes, it'll be interesting) which wil give me 5 days to get it running, MOT'd and do some miles to run the engine in and make sure bits arn't gonna fall off before setting off for the weekender.

Bugger, looks like a bit of a long shot thinking about it.....

markus
08-05-2007, 11:14 AM
keep the faith, life would be boring without these ahem 'little' challanges

Pegleg Pete
08-05-2007, 11:17 AM
The boat cant leave the yard until all the refit jobs are completed, but sometimes the only way to get them done is to actually get the boat out of the yard and sailing. Somehow it all magically comes together

banditloon
08-05-2007, 11:18 AM
Bugger, looks like a bit of a long shot thinking about it.....

Gives you something to aim for though ;)

Good luck with the rebuild and the essays :thumbsup:

gremlin
08-05-2007, 01:28 PM
You'll be fine, just have lots of strong coffee to keep you awake.

Nonnie
08-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Oh no Lost Again, you still have a map to make as well!

Lost Again
08-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Oh no Lost Again, you still have a map to make as well!

Ah knackers, knew there was something I'd forgotten! Not to worry, it shall be done. Now what can this years theme be........

Headhunter
08-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Ah knackers, knew there was something I'd forgotten! Not to worry, it shall be done. Now what can this years theme be........

What to pick up on the way back/way there.

Lost Again
08-05-2007, 04:46 PM
What to pick up on the way back/way there.

what, you mean like all the bits that've dropped off cos I forgot to check all me torque settings.

ooh, thats a point. Should probably borrow me mates torque wrench rather than just doin me usual, "aye, thats fair tight"