PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 13th May - Sussex/Surrey meet

SazzaG
07-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Anyone up for a tea, a natter, a ride and a nice pub lunch, meet at Box Hill around 11.30

Hope to see a few peeps out.

Saz

Pegleg Pete
07-05-2007, 10:33 PM
I'll come, but for future reference I would have settled for a week old opened bottle of coke, an uncomfortable silence, an hour in the back of a mondeo with a wet dog and a hunk of stale bread and sweaty cheese. But then I'm not so fickle as some people would have you believe. My only concern is I am neither from Sussex OR Surrey. Well I was born in Surrey. Does that count? Can I join your club?

EDIT: Ecky thump. Is it the 2nd Sunday of this month already? So then I might be going to Popham with the Hampsters. Is this more West side story or Castaway...

P

SazzaG
07-05-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm sure that can be arranged! We can even put you next to Didge if you want.

I think we can put up with a lonely Hampster just this once. If you behave yourself.

Pegleg Pete
07-05-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm sure that can be arranged! We can even put you next to Didge if you want.

Umm...Yay?

I think we can put up with a lonely Hampster just this once.

I knew what the Hampsters were saying about you lot wasn't true :rolleyes:

If you behave yourself.

Unfortunately this is something I have no control over. Every day presents so many opportunities...

banditloon
08-05-2007, 10:48 AM
I might be able to pull myself out of bed for the monthly meet. :D

bad-yeti
08-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Yes, finally I have a weekend with nothing planned so yes I will be there (assuming I can get all the new bits fitted to the beastie).

Nim
08-05-2007, 09:28 PM
sounds like a plan....i shall be there with bells on....figuratively speaking of course, im not too sure what bells would look like on my monster. since i dont know any of you, feel free to do something incredibly stupid when you see a black 695 (with red frame). otherwise ill just assume you're the ones with a bunch of ducati's surrounding you

SazzaG
09-05-2007, 08:02 AM
Hooray! More members!

Just look for the sparkly monster (or the brown one if the sun isn't shining).

Mostro69
09-05-2007, 08:39 AM
I'll come, but for future reference I would have settled for a week old opened bottle of coke, an uncomfortable silence, an hour in the back of a mondeo with a wet dog and a hunk of stale bread and sweaty cheese.

very very funny Pegleg

I am now going to body-pop to some Afro-Carribean music (ever seen a banker dance? it's very funny) because I HAVE SUNDAY FREE woooHOOOOO!

So I'll see you at Box Hill at 11:30.

banditloon
09-05-2007, 09:08 AM
very very funny Pegleg

I am now going to body-pop to some Afro-Carribean music (ever seen a banker dance? it's very funny) because I HAVE SUNDAY FREE woooHOOOOO!

So I'll see you at Box Hill at 11:30.

Oh dear... Keep taking the drugs Mostro :chuckle:

Don't forget the waterproofs this weekend.. Damn English weather :banghead:

Going to think positive thoughts.... :D

SazzaG
13-05-2007, 07:54 AM
Rain rain, go away.....

Looks like it's a wash-out. Sorry guys.

Saz

Gim
13-05-2007, 08:49 AM
I've got a picture of some bikes, tea made in a plastic cup and have gone there virtually today . "ello mate thats a nice bike u got "

SazzaG
13-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Milk, two sugars please!

I have a plan for the virtual pub for lunch. I feel a roast dinner coming on!