PDA

View Full Version : British Superbike

scrumpster
07-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Did anyone watch the two races this afternoon?? Greg Lavilla was awesome if not a bit naughty in the first race but the way he worked through the pack in the second, and well done to Leon Haslam for two second places, I just wish he'd get more 1sts - anyway big up to Airwaves Ducati, I'm a fan don't you know :D

gremlin
07-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Yup, awesome bit of riding. Don't know what Lavilla was doing on the second but he did get bit of a wriggle on. I felt sorry for Tommy Hill bless him he got really mugged. Rea really went for it too.
I missed the Ducati team at Snets when they were testing, apparantly they went into the local town for breakfast, and used the cafe opposite our butcher, just missed them there too.
Hoping to go to next round at Snetterton as it's only 15mins down the road. We have space if anyone wants accomodation over the weekend. Only one spare room and a sofabed but anyone is welcome if they can cope with our madhouse.

scrumpster
07-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I think my next should be Cadwell, bank holiday weekend :thumbsup:

Zimbo
07-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Absolutely awesome racing, top entertainment! Who said the 999 was rubbish??? :)

GULLY
07-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Hi
I was seat on the chair glued to the tv.

gully

gremlin
07-05-2007, 09:33 PM
It's good to see lots of new blood coming up too, and giving the oldies something to think about. My hero was John Reynolds he was such a nice guy too. Don't know who to pick now, I should stay with Haslam and Lavilla due to being Ducati but there's not much to choose these days. I don't rate Shakey really, he's not consistant. I followed Tommy Hill in the R6 cup so he's a fave I guess. Snets usually sorts them out even the best come off there, Lavilla did last year if I remember. Can't remember if it was Shakey and Haydon who had a nasty off. The youngsters give some hope for WSB and Motogp anyway.

dlloyduk
08-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Great racing and the new talent is making young Leon Haslam look very ordinary,
must admit always supported Ducati untill Colin Wright organized the booing of Ryuichi Kiyonari and accused him of using an illegal crank after the last race last year. Thought it was really sad to see the young lad booed on the podium for winning a championship.
Racers and teams dont like loseing but CW disgusts me he is such bad loser, love to see Ducati win but must admit also love to see RK in front and CW,s miserable face.:spin:
Rant over-Ducati yes Airwaves No for me!