PDA

View Full Version : S2 or s4 in Wisborough Green today

Pegleg Pete
05-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Senna colours I think? Didn't really see you properly through the bottom of my pint glass. Spotted heading down towards the Cricketers Pub from the little set of lights and turning left just before the pub and disappearing up the road past the playground on the left...was at 7.05pm this evening. thats right, I checked in anticipation of writing this :D

Also saw a red 996 (I think) with dsc stickers (well it might have been one of you lot) pulled up next to me at the little roundabout just after the entrance to petworth park and headed into petworth as I turned left to go towards Wisborough green.

THEN...Another red Ducati 916 (?) overtook me along the twisties halfway to wisborough green (I was dawdling along behing traffic doing my best to be patient and not overtake on double white lines :) JUUUUUst before another grey 916 heading in the opposite direction from Wisborough green passed me and waved.

Phew...busy day.

banditloon
05-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Phew...busy day.

I had one of them to :D Playing with the rice burners, heading towards Cardboard Hill. That place is seriously lacking Ducatis at the moment... :(

Pegleg Pete
05-05-2007, 10:47 PM
I had one of them to :D Playing with the rice burners, heading towards Cardboard Hill. That place is seriously lacking Ducatis at the moment... :(

I have a confession :P

I rode up there from Haslemere last night just for gits and shiggles - (I was watching dvds at a friends recovering from the thursday night b'day red wine binge) I was only going out for a quick spin to blow out the cobwebs and ended up calling my friend "Hi, Im nr. Dorking. yes I'm fine. Thats right, Box Hill. No I didnt realise I'd been gone so long. Yes it will take the same amount of time to get back." Umm......

Hung around for 10 minutes with a cup of tea looking at the 5 cars in the carpark wondering if I was the only geek on a Ducati with nothing better to do and then rode back again!

Gim
06-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Twas only me in W G Pete....you should have waved,,,,,I'd have popped in and let you buy me a pint !
Rob

Tonio600
06-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Box Hill tomorrow if weather permits... :)