banditloon
05-05-2007, 03:00 PM
:thumbsup: Sounds like a plan :D

CK & AK
05-05-2007, 06:57 PM
Both of us, dont know what time yet, as not setting the alarm :D

Pegleg Pete
05-05-2007, 10:02 PM
I will hopefully be coming along :) Will any Hampsters be going? :D I seem to be going everywhere on me tod at the moment :P

CK & AK
05-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Pete, we are leaving our gaff at 9.30ish (9.45 latest) so you can tag along with us if you like? Unfortunately we have to go onto somewhere else after tho, so not coming back in 'home' direction.
Anyone else welcome to come along for the ride there - can pick up on St Peters Way, Chertsey - be there 9.40 latest on the side heading to the M25 Jct 11.

Regret it will be the most direct route tho - M25/M40/A40 as there is no 'nice' way to get there :(

Pegleg Pete
05-05-2007, 10:22 PM
Pete, we are leaving our gaff at 9.30ish (9.45 latest) so you can tag along with us if you like? Unfortunately we have to go onto somewhere else after tho, so not coming back in 'home' direction.
Anyone else welcome to come along for the ride there - can pick up on St Peters Way, Chertsey - be there 9.40 latest on the side heading to the M25 Jct 11.

Regret it will be the most direct route tho - M25/M40/A40 as there is no 'nice' way to get there :(

Sounds good to me - Shall I come to yours just before 9.30 ish then :)

CK & AK
05-05-2007, 10:25 PM
S'fine :)

If anyone wants to meet just by junct 11 of M25, then drop me a text on 077601 33261 before 9.20am & we will slow down for you to filter in, on the dual carriageway approach, coming from Woking :)

Chaos
05-05-2007, 10:28 PM
mite go after brekkie at oakdene depends on weather and time and motivation lol may see ya there ooooooo and mr loon mines white wiv one sugar hehehe

banditloon
05-05-2007, 10:33 PM
mite go after brekkie at oakdene depends on weather and time and motivation lol may see ya there ooooooo and mr loon mines white wiv one sugar hehehe

I'll bring my thermos then... Sod trying to get to served in the Ace tomorrow :chuckle:

CK & AK
06-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Good to see you Mr 'Loon ;) today, shame it wasnt sunny weather for you to have taken some great pics, but at least it was dry & not too chilly.

Hope you got home ok Pegleg and Rich

C:)

banditloon
06-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Good to see you Mr 'Loon ;) today, shame it wasnt sunny weather for you to have taken some great pics, but at least it was dry & not too chilly.

:thumbsup:

Good to meet the usual suspects today :chuckle: Hope you all had a good time at the BBQ.

Good to see Chaos again too :thumbsup: Hope Lulu hadn't eaten the furniture ;)

Pegleg Pete
06-05-2007, 10:28 PM

We took a rather scenic route home and stopped for a pint in a nice pub :)

Hope bbq was nice?

Dan was nice to meet you aswell finally, shame I didnt manage to stick around to meet Chaos aswell. Maybe next time :)

So...whats next :P

Pete

banditloon
06-05-2007, 10:58 PM
We took a rather scenic route home and stopped for a pint in a nice pub :)

Hope bbq was nice?

Dan was nice to meet you aswell finally, shame I didnt manage to stick around to meet Chaos aswell. Maybe next time :)

So...whats next :P

Pete

I had a nice blat around the peri track at Heathrow. Nothing like attacking the roads when not doing the commuting thing :chuckle: Good to meet you today Pete, hopefully get to the Hill of Cardboard for a Wednesday night meet :D

Pegleg Pete
06-05-2007, 11:01 PM
I had a nice blat around the peri track at Heathrow

The what now?

Hill of Cardboard for a Wednesday night meet

Indeedy :D Bring your mate Carol!

P

banditloon
06-05-2007, 11:40 PM
The what now?

The Perimeter Road at Heathrow :chuckle:

Chaos
06-05-2007, 11:57 PM
:thumbsup:

Good to meet the usual suspects today :chuckle: Hope you all had a good time at the BBQ.

Good to see Chaos again too :thumbsup: Hope Lulu hadn't eaten the furniture ;)
As always mr loon was good to cya (see you) xx and a shame i missed the others at the ace, was also good to see some of u (you) at oakdene, am hopeless at names so apologise, tis the senior moments i fear :D i'll get there in the end :spin: maybe see some of u (you) at the madness that will be hastings, i'll be the one in the kiss me quick hat munchin candy floss and rock til i am sick lmao (translation errmm i dont think so on here) :)

banditloon
06-05-2007, 11:59 PM
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/banditloon/Monster%20OC/Italian%20Day%20Ace%20Cafe/

Some piccies from the Ace today... Orf to bed said Zebedee.. Boing :chuckle:

Chaos in a kiss me quick hat.... Thats worrying :chuckle:

Pegleg Pete
07-05-2007, 12:15 AM
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/banditloon/Monster%20OC/Italian%20Day%20Ace%20Cafe/

Some piccies from the Ace today... Orf to bed said Zebedee.. Boing :chuckle:

Chaos in a kiss me quick hat.... Thats worrying :chuckle:

Wassa password then :)

Where you coming from tomorrow Chaos? What time blah blah blah

Paivi
07-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Good to meet you, loon and to see you guys again, Pete & Rich! CK, I must have missed you and AK. Not sure how, I think you must have been hiding behind the bin (before I borrowed it for a photo op)... :D

Chaos
07-05-2007, 07:22 AM

Where you coming from tomorrow Chaos? What time blah blah blah

coming from sittingbourne direction m8y (matey)and early too riding down on me own as chaos no m8's (mates) :D so if ya see a lost and lonely ikkle (little) soul take pity on her coz it cud be me :spin: dark red sparkley ducati 9 wiva (with a) wet clutch lol (laughs out loud) that'l be me x hope to see someone i know there as mr loon cant make it :(

CK & AK
07-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Good to meet you, loon and to see you guys again, Pete & Rich! CK, I must have missed you and AK. Not sure how, I think you must have been hiding behind the bin (before I borrowed it for a photo op)... :D

We left at about 12.15 after spending a couple of hours there - needed to get to Windsor :D

Another time:)

Mostro69
07-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Damn damn damn, wish I could have joined you - was slicing L-shaped kitchen tiles instead.

banditloon
07-05-2007, 11:28 AM

Should work now. I forgot to press the magic 'Public Gallery' button :chuckle:

rich
07-05-2007, 11:44 AM

Thanks alot for this trip
had a great day out

see you next time round
rich

Pegleg Pete
07-05-2007, 02:40 PM
coming from sittingbourne direction m8y (matey)and early too riding down on me own as chaos no m8's (mates) so if ya see a lost and lonely ikkle (little) soul take pity on her coz it cud be me dark red sparkley ducati 9 wiva (with a) wet clutch lol (laughs out loud) that'l be me x hope to see someone i know there as mr loon cant make it

Erk Got a message this morning to say the box Hill run was cancelled due to rain :( So promptly rolled over and went back to sleep :D

Paivi
07-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Damn damn damn, wish I could have joined you - was slicing L-shaped kitchen tiles instead.
Each to his own, Oliver! :D If you're any good at that, I may hire you if I buy a flat that needs retiling!

Mostro69
07-05-2007, 11:18 PM
If I never see a kitchen tile in my life again it'll be too soon, but thanks for the kind offer ;-) x