PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed...

banditloon
03-05-2007, 10:18 AM
I was sorting out all the little bits of paper from Rosso Corse last night, typing up my own little service record type thing on Excel. Then I saw the shocking truth (apart from the amount of cash Nessie has had spent on her!). I bought her with 54,000kms on her in December, yesterday on the way home from London the damn little clock clicked over to 65,000kms!!!

11,000 kilometres in 5 months, not bad me thinks :thumbsup:

No wonder she's feeling unloved, I keep using her :chuckle:

gremlin
03-05-2007, 10:36 AM
That's pretty good going. You could tell her she's used so much cos she's the best little bike in the world and no other bike lives up to her then she might feel better!:chuckle:

banditloon
03-05-2007, 10:40 AM
That's pretty good going. You could tell her she's used so much cos she's the best little bike in the world and no other bike lives up to her then she might feel better!:chuckle:

I really think she was standing around for 2 or 3 months in darkest Cornwall, before I got her.

The only thing that gets me is; I've done that mileage (ok kms :chuckle:) and can't remember doing any long trips (apart from Liskeard - WOT when I bought her). Must be the insane grin just blanking my memory :D