PDA

View Full Version : Black Monster in W2 London

nambduke
02-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Sent on behalf of my student son Richard Nambduke.....

I wants to know who rides through W2 South Kensington, Sussex Gardens past Wilson House (halls of residence for Imperial College) each day firstly at around 7:30am and then at 6:45pm? He simply loves the noise....but makes him think of home :cry: and my bike.....he says "thanks, but please stop it:cens: !!!"

So, a request from me, Mark Nambduke.......the next time you ride down Sussex Garden in South Kensington, please make sure you give your bike full bananas:chuckle: and wake the ruddy tax dodger up :eek: every single morning please!!!!

Regards,
Mark Nambduke

banditloon
05-05-2007, 02:08 PM
I reckon I could head that way when going to Chelsea from the Ace Cafe :chuckle:

Does this mean I can use the full 'clutch in, twist the throttle to the stop' maneuver :chuckle:

nambduke
05-05-2007, 08:37 PM
I reckon I could head that way when going to Chelsea from the Ace Cafe :chuckle:

Does this mean I can use the full 'clutch in, twist the throttle to the stop' maneuver :chuckle:

Absolutely....he'll love it!!:woot:

Thanks,
Mark Nambduke

Headhunter
05-05-2007, 08:44 PM
So, a request from me, Mark Nambduke.......the next time you ride down Sussex Garden in South Kensington, please make sure you give your bike full bananas:chuckle: and wake the ruddy tax dodger up :eek: every single morning please!!!!

Regards,
Mark Nambduke

Maybe us Londoners could organise a "London Symphony of Termignoni"

Richard, name this tune in one.

nambduke
08-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Maybe us Londoners could organise a "London Symphony of Termignoni"

Richard, name this tune in one.

Richard is going to try and get over to the Ace Cafe sometime....Tall lad, 6'-5"...without a bike in London....student looking!! If he's looking at your bike, shout at him to bu66er off back up North!! He'll appreciate that!!! Honest......

The Symphony ideas sounds brilliant......but don't just suggest it....DO IT!!!!!

Regards,
Mark Nambduke