PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday evening down Boxhill with the DSC

Egor's Wife
02-05-2007, 08:53 PM
http://www.mypicshare.com/thumbs/20070502/mspmddvk.jpg (http://www.mypicshare.com/mspmddvkpic.html)

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE

What a motley bunch :lol: :lol:

Lovely to see you all. Hey Pegleg Pete, remind me NOT to let you cook bacon for me ;)

Egor's Wife (aka Florence) xx :woot: :woot:

Pegleg Pete
02-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Hey Pegleg Pete, remind me NOT to let you cook bacon for me

You know you want me too really.

p.s. I dont get it :D

Egor's Wife
02-05-2007, 09:01 PM
You know you want me too really.

p.s. I dont get it :D

cookin in the nude etccccccccc.....:shocked: :shocked:

scrumpster
02-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Who cooks in the nude?? And did you mean bacon or sausage? I can't believe I just said that!

Pegleg Pete
02-05-2007, 09:07 PM
LOL I forgot about that :P

Hey everyone! I once cooked bacon in the nude and a rather sensetive area got caught in the fatty crossfire :spin:

At least I didnt iron it like Kato's 'friend'...Funny how these stories often start with 'my friend' isn't it ;)

Nice picture I think. Oo theres the phone...That'll be GQ getting back to me about the Davidoff advert.

Egor's Wife
02-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Who cooks in the nude?? And did you mean bacon or sausage? I can't believe I just said that!

:p :gromit: :piglet:
Definately bacon but lets not even go down the sausage route :spin:

Pegleg Pete
02-05-2007, 09:10 PM
:p :gromit: :piglet:
Definately bacon but lets not even go down the sausage route :spin:

Hehe

Hows the bike getting on scrumps and hows your back feeling?

scrumpster
02-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Bike is same as it was yesterday, hope to get some new bits for it tomorrow, a trip to snells after work and as for my back and neck, aching a bit, but then I do spend all day sat at a computer and suffer with my back anyway cos I'm an old duffer :D I missed another ride then, I am pants!!!

Pegleg Pete
02-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Bike is same as it was yesterday, hope to get some new bits for it tomorrow, a trip to snells after work and as for my back and neck, aching a bit, but then I do spend all day sat at a computer and suffer with my back anyway cos I'm an old duffer :D I missed another ride then, I am pants!!!

Snells too await my presence al la tomorrow. Had some tires fitted on Friday just gone and asked the chap putting the rear end back together to make sure the chain was adjusted etc Bristol and 3 days later I notice the chain is tighter than a tight thing. Mon dieu.

Italian day at Ace Cafe on sunday and Hastings on Monday - Oui?

banditloon
02-05-2007, 09:25 PM
LOL I forgot about that :P

Hey everyone! I once cooked bacon in the nude and a rather sensetive area got caught in the fatty crossfire :spin:

At least I didnt iron it like Kato's 'friend'...Funny how these stories often start with 'my friend' isn't it ;)

Nice picture I think. Oo theres the phone...That'll be GQ getting back to me about the Davidoff advert.

You should try frying eggs... God thats painful....

scrumpster
02-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Oh well if you are at Snells about 5 to 5.30ish I will see you. Think I'm having the garden done on Monday or Sunday but not sure yet plus I will have a young pillion with me!!

scrumpster
02-05-2007, 09:29 PM

??????????????????????? :eyepopping: :eyepopping: :eyepopping: :eyepopping:

banditloon
02-05-2007, 09:29 PM

Hastings.. No no... Big bike bill has killed any idea of going near Hastings until next year, maybe...

Ace Cafe... ooooo Sounds interesting :D

banditloon
02-05-2007, 09:30 PM
??????????????????????? :eyepopping: :eyepopping: :eyepopping: :eyepopping:

Last nights experiment :chuckle:

Involved, 2 eggs, one frying pan, some oil, a gas stove and my girlfriend shouting "shouldn't you be wearing something!"

scrumpster
02-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Last nights experiment :chuckle:

Involved, 2 eggs, one frying pan, some oil, a gas stove and my girlfriend shouting "shouldn't you be wearing something!"

Hmmmm worrying!!!! I thought you were a photographer :spin:

banditloon
02-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Hmmmm worrying!!!! I thought you were a photographer :spin:

Ex courier, cook, store manager of sainsburys and a 'qualified' bike mechanic. Sometimes a tog for SMX :chuckle:

Egor's Wife
03-05-2007, 06:46 AM
Snells too await my presence al la tomorrow. Had some tires fitted on Friday just gone and asked the chap putting the rear end back together to make sure the chain was adjusted etc Bristol and 3 days later I notice the chain is tighter than a tight thing. Mon dieu.

PETE Hastings run is meet 10am at Box leave 10.30am not as previously stated - the old chap got the time wrong. That's the trouble when he does so many rides and meets - he gets confused, still its an age thang!! :chuckle:

Egor's Wife
03-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Ex courier, cook, store manager of sainsburys and a 'qualified' bike mechanic. Sometimes a tog for SMX :chuckle:

So which courier company was that for:

Wey Couriers Weybridge?? or Connextions Chertsey?? or (cant remember anymore at the moment)

Egor's Wife
03-05-2007, 06:49 AM

There's a very old and rude joke about that :spin:

banditloon
03-05-2007, 07:54 AM
So which courier company was that for:

Wey Couriers Weybridge?? or Connextions Chertsey?? or (cant remember anymore at the moment)

Wey Group International at Brooklands :D Spent a year doing mad jobs on a GT550 then on the Blandit :thumbsup:

Egor's Wife
03-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Wey Group International at Brooklands :D Spent a year doing mad jobs on a GT550 then on the Blandit :thumbsup:

Ah yes Mr. Jacobs!! :thumbsdown:

Never mind, you'll get over it :twak: eventually

Kato
03-05-2007, 04:52 PM
http://www.mypicshare.com/thumbs/20070502/mspmddvk.jpg (http://www.mypicshare.com/mspmddvkpic.html)

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE

What a motley bunch :lol: :lol:

Lovely to see you all. Hey Pegleg Pete, remind me NOT to let you cook bacon for me ;)

Egor's Wife (aka Florence) xx :woot: :woot:

Everybody in this piccy needs to eat more and stop me from looking the fattest:thumbsdown:

Pegleg Pete
06-05-2007, 10:08 PM
PETE Hastings run is meet 10am at Box leave 10.30am not as previously stated - the old chap got the time wrong. That's the trouble when he does so many rides and meets - he gets confused, still its an age thang!!

Is this still the plan???

CK & AK
07-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Is this still the plan???

Dougal has cancelled as its raining in his neck of the woods (and he only has rennsports on the bike! :D )
Just 'dampy drizzling' here, but taking advantage of this so as to stay home, miss the traffic & do some chores or clean the bikes instead :)