PDA

View Full Version : TT 2007 - Who's going?

MilesB
02-05-2007, 01:32 PM
I know there are a few of the UKMOC going to the TT this year...

Susan and me on the TDM 'milebuster', plus I'll be pottering arround on Dad's 500cc Matchless G9 - look out for me on the vintage runs :biggrin:

Miles

Plum
02-05-2007, 03:10 PM
I am there Miles.

I leave Jersey on Friday 1st of June and will be at planet TT for midday-ish

Any of you Monsteres wanna meet up for a beer....or is that a silly question?

dean
05-05-2007, 10:25 PM
staying in union mills, this is my fourth year, i suspect it will be rather busy though due to this centenary business, therefore i shall probably leave my bike somewhere close to the ferry where i can collect it when i leave.

Would love to meet up with other monster riders, i will be in the union mills pub from midday thursday 31st may till wenesday 6th june!

I am only joking of course, i probably wont get there until teatime on the 31st.

I dont want to give the wrong impression of course...

Mr Cake
06-05-2007, 06:34 PM
TT 2007 - Who's going?
I'm not. I like going when its quiet. The mountain section is the business at first light when theres nowt about!

Dave

MilesB
06-05-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm not. I like going when its
quiet.
Dave

We normally go out of race season too - I go every year, as my parents live on the Island - and agree that generally it's nicer to miss the racing, but we decided that 'one year we've go to do the TT' and as it's the Centenary, it would almost be rude not to.

Also, I suspect that this will be the last year that my dad is able to ride his bike (he's 76 :on: ), so to do the course with him - he on the 350cc Matchless, and me following on the 500cc twin (also a Matchless) will be a great way to sign off from 55 years of biking :thumbsup:

Miles

Mr Cake
06-05-2007, 10:13 PM
I normally go during the Southern 100. All the bikes and population go South and leave me to my mountain!

We should sort something out!

Dave

PS. Did you have my RR cans?