PDA

View Full Version : Fekking New Guy!!

petitboufont
01-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Hello all,

Registered a little while ago but only just got round to saying hello. Live 'bout halfway between Reading & Oxford.

Gotta a '06 Red & Black S4R, my first monster, but my second Duke. Should have got a monster first time around!!!!! Still fond (& painful) memories of my 748.......

Thought I would join up to see what else is going on, though weekends are precious so can't leave my other half at home whilst I go for a burn......

Looking a customising my bike, but a few questions that maybe could be answered through (painful?) experience?

Anybody got any views/info on either the Arrow or Termi exhausts systems for the S4R? Know of any good deals? Best website I found was eMoto UK. But info seems in short supply..

Really like the look of the integrated tail units they do at eMoto UK, but they are not sure if they are road legal, anybody able to elaborate?

Been trawling the forums and the threads are quite interesting, hopefully will be able to offer advice/banter/generally berating at some point

See Ya ArounD?

petitboufont

CK & AK
01-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Be very careful with dealing with eMoto - long threads on the DSC site about them in the last week - and more over the last year or so too.

Oh, hello & welcome :D

C:)

petitboufont
01-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the warning........

DSC Site?

CK & AK
01-05-2007, 03:01 PM
http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/showthread.php?t=45572

petitboufont
01-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks very much for the tip off, will have a look.........

Regards

pb

squiffything
01-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Welcome and enjoy you can't beat a monster for fun on two wheels well maybe sex on two unicycles but hey thats for the other sites

Scotty
01-05-2007, 06:52 PM
oh my god :eyepopping: poching members ;)

gremlin
01-05-2007, 07:04 PM
So how does sex on unicycles work then Squiff? It sounds interesting if not a little painful. Think I'll stick to the monster I don't do bruises!!:p

squiffything
02-05-2007, 09:14 AM
It's all in the balance and the wobble you get it right and wayhay.......