PDA

View Full Version : ripp off

scrapps
30-04-2007, 02:28 PM
I have just got the handle bars arrive that i purchased on ebay, and i am now very p*ssed:Furious: . They where sold as in excellent condition and the seller had a 100% positive feedback. but when i got them i found damage to one end from an accident,vice jaw marks from being straightened, and a dull finish from the wirewool/brillow pad was used to rub off the rust. what sort of rip off merchant would sell them as in good condition, i would have just put them in a skip. :( :hissy:

S4Rs-Tone
30-04-2007, 04:35 PM
if you paid by paypal contact them and back them to the theiving bstard, then watch for him to be selling something else and any 1 that bids , send them a message, i did this once puts a spanner in the works.(i think you can still do that)

slob
30-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Before getting all excited contact the seller and see what he says,
for all you know his mate posted the wrong pair etc.etc.
If he's got 100% rep. on eBay, he'll probably replace the bars and buy you a beer rather than mess it up over a £20 deal.

..then If you're still pissed off go through PayPal/eBay etc!

I know how you feel.... I felt like that when I bought an Ohlins shock and found the silly boy had let all the gas out, he paid to have it serviced rather than let me leave negative feedback, so I got it half price and reconditioned.

Albie
30-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Good advice Rob. No-one likes bad feedack so just do just that. How much did you pay btw.

bod
30-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Don;t you have to pay the 1st £15 to ebay/paypal over any dispute that is resolved in your favour?

scrapps
30-04-2007, 10:57 PM
Sent message to seller and said i was not happy and goods not as discribed.:thumbsdown: he has come back with answer that he had not checked goods before dispatch..:scratch: (not true)
But has offered full refund on return of goods.:D so i will return bars and hope for the refund.
still want some bars any body know where i can get good s/h bars or price ect of new

dam
01-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Check out this website

http://www.bandcexpress.co.uk/cgi-bin/bc_page.pl?cat=HB-ROAD

I got the Black Ultra Low (Unbraced) looks the dogs danglies at a mere £26.50

:thumbsup:

DAM

sadbiker
01-05-2007, 10:27 PM
If your near to brizzle I have a set of ultra lows with brace of my Honda hornet. they are sat somewhere in the garage, kept them after the bike was written off as they weren't part of the damage. They are hiding somewhere in me garage......

Bunny
02-05-2007, 04:30 AM
Do you want standard bars or narrower bars ? Am collecting both with the bike on Sunday so one pair will be spare

scrapps
02-05-2007, 12:47 PM
looking for standard bars if poss as want to keep bike standard and have holes and pins in correct pionts.:)