PDA

View Full Version : Kids on Bikes

Plum
30-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Just thought i would rant about an incident this weekend.

I have just bought a new Jeep, and was taking the long route to a shop and enjoying my drive. Some little twat on a 125 displayed some of the most idiotic and irresponsible riding i have ever seen. In short he tail gated me on a number of occasions, and during this time he was about 4-5 foot away from my rear. If i had slammed the anchors on, he wouldnt have been able to stop. He thought he was a GP rider, weaving over the road as if trying to warm his tyres up. He then did the trick of backing right off, then accelerating hard and would then come up close to my rear again. I wasnt happy about him being so close, so i accelerated to give myself some distance between me and the bike. To my horror, the little gimp tried to overtake me on a hill where you are not permitted, largely due to their being a bend. Again he wouldnt have made this. He evetually did overtake, but at this point i was raging. I pulled up alongside and asked him 'Are you trying to get f***in killed?' to which he tried to blame me!! The cheek of it. What made it even worse, he gestured with his hand and called me a w***er (he must know me) then rode off. Unlucky for him he got caught at the lights. I got out the Jeep and went over to him and asked him if would like to call me a W***er again. He then mouthed off that i was a bad driver, etc. The lights went green and guess what....he callled me a W***er again before speeding off. I couldnt be arsed any longer so reported him to the cops. I felt a bit petty about it all, but i was so stunned by what had happend, i told the cop that a quiet word in his ear about his riding might be in order. I then get a call from the cops asking to make a statement. Turns out this little turd is disqualified from driving, isnt insured and now has a list of traffic offences in this one incident. I am a little relieved as its another twat off the road, but i still cant help feel a little guilty about it all.

I have seen all manners of riding in the past, but this took the prize. And i couldnt believe the little idiot mouthed off at me knowing full well he shouldnt have been on the road in the first place. Seems youngsters have a total lack of respect for everything these days, and he couldnt understand why i was upset he was so close up my chuff.

Shame you cant beat these people around the head to knock some sense into them!

Well rant over. Any if you had anythinf similar

kaysee
30-04-2007, 09:25 AM
Should have pulled the key fronm his igntion and chucked across the road:D

banditloon
30-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Quality :thumbsup: Another little pesky bugger off the road! I had a scooter rider this morning, nearly sitting on my tea tray. He was displaying the same sort of riding skills, until I hit the loud button and disappeared through the traffic.

But.....

Coming from the other angle. Myself being a short arse, and 2 years ago owning an Aprilia RS125. Car drivers have this issue with little stink wheels getting infront of them. I had a pickup try to knock me off at a roundabout, finally he nudged my bum bag (when I went to check my near side blind spot, I just saw wheel arch and tyre!). I was pushed into oncoming traffic, managed to swerve back on to the right side of the road and stopped. Decided not to get off the bike, otherwise Mr Pickup would've been tattoo'd with HJC on his forehead. Rode off, and stopped in the middle of Watlon Bridge! Parked the bike up, blocked the traffic coming into Walton, walked up to the window and the first thing the pickup driver said to me....

"You F**KING kids shouldn't be riding on the road!!! If you have damaged my pickup and going to smack you! You C**T!!!!"

Which I replied with "You shouldn't be talking on the phone whilst driving, trying to cut me up, trying to kill me and also YOUR THE F**KING C**T!!!"
Then he realised I wasn't your average, spotty 17 year old on a 2 stroke. More like a 30 year old, ex-courier who was in a rather bad mood!

Then another 5 minutes of abuse to him about his 'wonderful' driving antics. Which then followed the confession.. "It's not my pickup, I'm borrowing it".... Nice!!!!

Never had that problem on the Blandit or on the Monster :D

gremlin
30-04-2007, 11:16 AM
If you're on a 125 you're easy meat for t**ts, they try to scare you off the road and yes I guess we get tarred with the same brush as the hooligan yoofs! There's a lad near us on a ped we call tourettes kid, he rides all over the road, swears and gesticulates at anyone who overtakes him and I hate to say it deserves a good spanking. We heard a tale yesterday that made us laugh, our mate has a really smart custom Guzzi, while in convoy for one of our local bikers funeral some ignorant chav git spat at him at lights and it landed on his bike, he got off punched the perpetrator grabbed his keys and chucked them, knowing our mate the guy got off lightly. I know it's not the way to go but there are times when it has to be done. The guys we were riding with yesterday got spat at by some little **** in his dads pickup, it really does make you wonder at the mentality.

Plum
30-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Have to admit, the little **** got off lightly when he called me a ****er. I should have pulled him off his bike and twatted him......wish i had now. Knowing he no had license or insurance, it would be unlikely he would have gone to the cozzers.

Still the police want to get as much on him as they can because he basically bull**** them from the moment they contacted him. He told them the bike wasnt at his and was at another address and that he had oushed it there. When the cops turned up the engine was still warm. He then tried to fob them off with a story saying he leaves his keys in the ignition all the time so it was one of his mates that had taken it

He must think people are stupid

banditloon
30-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Kill switches are good things to flick off too ;) Especially if you don't want to get off the bike. Pull up close to the little S**t at the traffic lights, wait a while, then just flick the kill switch before the lights change.. Hours of fun :chuckle:

banditloon
30-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Have to admit, the little **** got off lightly when he called me a ****er. I should have pulled him off his bike and twatted him......wish i had now. Knowing he no had license or insurance, it would be unlikely he would have gone to the cozzers.

Still the police want to get as much on him as they can because he basically bull**** them from the moment they contacted him. He told them the bike wasnt at his and was at another address and that he had oushed it there. When the cops turned up the engine was still warm. He then tried to fob them off with a story saying he leaves his keys in the ignition all the time so it was one of his mates that had taken it

He must think people are stupid

I'm sure the police could find some unsolved cases to pin on him too... Well here's hoping!!

banditloon
30-04-2007, 11:40 AM
This reminds me of a story my mate told me many years ago. He was (and still is) an officer of the law for the Met. A gang of scooter kids were going around causing havoc and damage to cars around the Kingston area, and every time the police chased them, they managed to get away down alleyways or just dodge between bollards leaving the police car/van nothing else to do but give up on the chase. For a couple of weeks this scooter gang was attacking vehicles and occupants around Kingston.

Then one night shift, my mate was driving one of the police VW Transporter buses, and this scooter came flying past him. Chasing the scooter, my mate saw the opening, got infront of the kid before he could turn off up the pavement or alley, slammed on the brakes and the scooter just went straight into the back of the van. One slightly dazed and confused kid (only doing about 25mph!!), and two police officers nicking the little wotsit!!

The gang never appeared again, as the little kid grassed them all up :chuckle:

gremlin
30-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Kill switch is cool his nibs uses it to great affect, so far we have had one chav in the local pond, chips all over the pavement in Cromer and four lycra louts off their bikes. I know it's very childish and naughty but by eck it's fun!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

crust
30-04-2007, 07:58 PM
folks, have a good look in the mirror

You've become your dad!

Welcome to the world of grumpy old men, humph,

"In my day, when we were youths we used to ride sensibly and drink bottle of yummy lemonade."

:)Crust

Scotty
30-04-2007, 08:09 PM
folks, have a good look in the mirror

You've become your dad!

Welcome to the world of grumpy old men, humph,

"In my day, when we were youths we used to ride sensibly and drink bottle of yummy lemonade."

:)Crust

ahh my worst nightmare 'you are your father'

gremlin
30-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Less of the old mate!! Clive says I'm getting like my mother now that's worrying, she's one very scary lady. She's the type who will have respect or else, so what does Clive do? The second time he meets her he spends the afternoon pinching her bum (we were in the crowd at Liberty and Livelihood march), he calls her grotty to her face and she loves him! I just don't get it at all everyone else is terrified of her including me, I've only just plucked up the courage to tell her of got Gremlin, I've had her since February. I've got more rebellious as I've got older, I do far more now than I did as a teenager, I wouldn't have dared have a bike then. Mad horses yes, anything that had more horsepower no. I think we're more afraid of getting old these days, that's why we loon about on bikes.

Shandy
30-04-2007, 09:04 PM

Yeah right :chuckle:

Great rant Plum and it got a little chavey git off the road too :thumbsup:

I can't wait to get old like you lot ;) ill get me coat :p

NEAN&chris
30-04-2007, 09:14 PM
you did good to tell the police plum, dont feel guilty,you may have saved his life. its a pity more adults dont do sometihing about these unruly kids. i used to knock the door and run in my youth, but we never broke the law, we were too afraid, theyre not afraid of anything these days, kids rule.

BoozyBOB
30-04-2007, 11:58 PM
i sit here ..(with a few beers inside).. and this is the post i reply to...
i am with crust... we all did (do) it sit on a bumper waiting your chance.. if he was being a twat then good for you Plumb (silly boy did not take your advice) i cant condone the no licence/ insurance part he should be off the road as for the kill switch trick.. having it done to me at the lights i was non to pleased ..how would you like it..just for the giggle...

Plum
01-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Well in Jersey, bikers seem to get a bit of a bad rap (they do everywhere), and its largely down to these kids screaming around on their 50's/125's that have been modded to sound like a wasp in a coke tin. I wont deny that in my yoof i was a little reckless, but i never took chances. I would only overtake if it was clear and certainly not before a blind bend. If i didnt have insurance, i didnt ride....simple as that. The copper that took the statement is a biker himself, and we both agreed that we as bikers all bend the occasional law, but we do it in 'mature' way. We all get a little excited by the throttle being wound back, but there is a time and a place for it. We value our lives far more than these little turds, probably because most of us drive cars and we are constantly aware of other road users arounds us. The sad thing is that these twats take the same attitude once they are in a car too. I have loud cans on my bike, but i always avoid built up, residential areas, especially at night. I dont think its nice for people to hear me, and for me to disturb them watching Eastenders or waking up their kids. I live in a built up residential area which has a speed limit of 20mph and sleeping policeman have been put in down the road. Do you think it helps? Not one bit. I was walking home one evening afterwork, and had my 4 year old daughter with me, when this idiot came down the road in excess of the speed limit, didnt slow down for the speed bumps, and turned right without indicating nearly taking me and my daughter out. They all hang around at the top of my road, and i have spoken to them a few times. I am polite and say than i am a biker, blah, blah, and that there is a time and place for it, but down our road is not one of them. I am then i'm usually told to 'f*** off'. Maybe if i was to pull out on one of these little ****s whilst they are belting down the road, they may understand why i ask them to take it easy.........but then again......

JamesM750
01-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey Plum, after reading all of these threads its pretty scary what runs through your mind when you imagine yourself in these situations, and heres and example.

Those people that hang around at the top of you road, if you want to get rid of them buy yourself and old Sierra (tax and insurance optional), whip the plates off and stuff your motor right into theirs, then depart! Im not say do this at 60mph, I mean just fast enough to pull off all the stupid plastic bits and dent the panels! You will soon find out if they have insurance or not. Also, you may want to buy a Tony Blair mask as a disguise.

Alternatively, just drive by normally whilst squirting battery acid over their motor(s) from a washing up bottle. Again I would recommend the use of an old Sierra.

gremlin
01-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Brake fluid works a treat, paint won't stick after a dose of that. The kill switch makes the little sh1ts jump a bit, but a class alternative is the flame thrower, they can be bought off evilbay. Pull up in front of them four foot flames out the back and melt their plastic bits sweet.
What is it with scooter boys and riding with their legs spread out, are they trying to keep things cool for breeding purposes (thats a scary thought) or is it the equivalent of driving with one arm dangling out of the window.

banditloon
02-05-2007, 11:21 AM
How about we just give them all a hug??

:chuckle:

DavidEJM
02-05-2007, 12:24 PM
How about we just give them all a hug??

:chuckle:

I agree. A really biiiiig, tiiiiiight, loooooong hug. ;)

gremlin
02-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Around the neck area? Very tightly.

Plum
02-05-2007, 02:06 PM
I prefer the idea of beating them around the head with a length of 2X4.....with nails in......and a breeze block fixed to the end, just for good measure.

nik_the_brief
02-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Those people that hang around at the top of you road, if you want to get rid of them buy yourself and old Sierra (tax and insurance optional), whip the plates off and stuff your motor right into theirs, then depart! Im not say do this at 60mph, I mean just fast enough to pull off all the stupid plastic bits and dent the panels! You will soon find out if they have insurance or not. Also, you may want to buy a Tony Blair mask as a disguise.

Alternatively, just drive by normally whilst squirting battery acid over their motor(s) from a washing up bottle. Again I would recommend the use of an old Sierra.

Not trying to flog an old Sierra on eBay by any chance are ya James? :chuckle:

MilesB
02-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Hmmmm time to loose the 125 scoot... :look: :on:

gremlin
02-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Problem with the 2x4 round the head is that there isn't alot going on up there, better the trouser area as most of them appear to think with their wotsits! Small potatoes up the exhaust works if you can sneak up behind them or better still a huge rocket. Or of course if bike/car is unattended for any length of time expanding foam does the trick, obviously it has to go quite a way up so it isn't visible, but you normally get a long nozzle on the can!:on: ;)

granite785
02-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Problem with the 2x4 round the head is that there isn't alot going on up there, better the trouser area as most of them appear to think with their wotsits! Small potatoes up the exhaust works if you can sneak up behind them or better still a huge rocket. Or of course if bike/car is unattended for any length of time expanding foam does the trick, obviously it has to go quite a way up so it isn't visible, but you normally get a long nozzle on the can!:on: ;)

That foam does sound cruel but verry funny!!:spin:
Do you hang around long enough afterwards to see the look on their face?

gremlin
02-05-2007, 04:37 PM
It is a classic, totally mucks things up, I haven't tried it personally but I know of a man who has!! I would think there would be bit of a phut noise, it would be good to try it and find out really. Trouble is with some of the chavmobiles you'd probably have to use more than one can, they seem to like having flue pipe out the back. Whats even more annoying is that they get away with it cos of elf and safety, coppers aren't allowed to inspect them for BS numbers in case they hurt themselves poor little sausages.

JamesM750
02-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Not trying to flog an old Sierra on eBay by any chance are ya James? :chuckle:

No im not, but think about it? A Sierra would be like camouflage, they would never see you coming in one of them!

crust
02-05-2007, 09:21 PM
amazing

you complain that they dont respect the law

then advocate breaking the law

dosent that make you as bad as them?

How would you feel if you came back to your bike with its illegal exhaust and someone had filled it with foam?

or someone had poured brake fluid over it?

you reap what you sow!

:rolleyes: Crust

gremlin
02-05-2007, 11:00 PM
I know but it's so much fun plotting what we'd like to do to them, and nobody seems to want to do anything about the little wotsits, so a bit of natural justice would be in order. After all I bet they do loads more stuff than we've even dreamed of. I don't suppose neighbours would complain if exhausts were bunged up, it also takes the mobile disco off the street as well.

JamesM750
03-05-2007, 08:22 AM
amazing

How would you feel if you came back to your bike with its illegal exhaust and someone had filled it with foam?

you reap what you sow!

In the real world, there is a BIG difference talking about and actually doing it. The former makes people with a grievance feel better because they find out that others are on the same wavelength. The latter is the tool of the very sort of idiots (not 'normal' humans) we are talking about. Wake up.

banditloon
03-05-2007, 09:42 AM
amazing

you reap what you sow!

'My name is Earl' comes to mind now :chuckle:

Good karma, bad karma :D

nik_the_brief
03-05-2007, 09:46 AM
'My name is Earl' comes to mind now :chuckle:

Good karma, bad karma :D

My karma ran over my dogma. :D

banditloon
03-05-2007, 09:51 AM
My karma ran over my dogma. :D

That'll teach you...

You should keep your dogma on a lead :chuckle:

gremlin
03-05-2007, 08:27 PM
I like that!! Pretty cool film too Dogma.