PDA

View Full Version : North Wales Police once again!

Headhunter
29-04-2007, 05:48 PM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1263321,00.html

I'm a strong advocate of hard hitting campaigns but this really does take the biscuit. Even though the photo/s were not going to be published and was part of private briefing they really shouldn't have used them at all. One particular photo should never be shown no matter what even if the next of kin had given permission, which in this case it wasn't.

The majority of plod are okay and use common sense but there are certainly one or two out there who give it a really bad name.

dave 955
29-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Txxxxers
Hate Them

S4Rs MacK
29-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Brunstrom is a .........!!!!!!!(add your own ending)

dave 955
29-04-2007, 06:24 PM
got my last 3 points off them #
cxxte

Mand
29-04-2007, 06:25 PM
How low can you go?

gremlin
29-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Isn't it about time Bumstrom got his cards, he really is a pig in more ways than one!! He's giving all cops a bad name. I know some don't help themselves anyway, you only have to look at some of the posts on here but there are one or two who aren't so bad.
If MCN got hold of this they'd really kick up a stink the way they sensationalise everything. Perhaps we all ought to protest to Ladyboy I mean Ladyman!

Headhunter
29-04-2007, 08:18 PM
To make the matter even worse, which is pretty damn hard!

"Myself and my son Paul identified the body at Glan Clwyd Hospital after the accident. The two of us kept it a secret but now, thanks to the Chief Constable, everyone knows. I had not even told my wife nor daughter-in-law."

Richard Brunstrom has to be the biggest ****** **** living on this Island. He really should reconsider his position and I hope the MP's complaint to the Home Secretary ensures Richard Brunstrom is forced to resign from his position. Sorry to go on about this but it really f*cks me off.

gremlin
29-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Don't blame you, it is really sick. They say people get promoted to the level of their incompetance he fits the bill perfectly. I'd be inclined to let one of the red top papers get hold of the story but unfortunately it will be really distressing for the poor family. That t**t needs to be really sorted out but unfortunately nobody has the guts to do it. Shooting would be too quick, well unless you start at the kneecaps of course.

Paivi
29-04-2007, 11:01 PM
We made a mistake in believing that description of pictures shown to this invited audience would remain confidential.
What kind of world do these people live if they think that was the mistake they made? To think that the biker's mother and wife hadn't known the extent of the injuries only to hear it like this is unforgivable.

I know the Met shows one pic of two dead bikers in their BikeSafe presentation, but both are covered up and you're told in advance so you can choose to leave the room. Both families gave their consent to this, however; can't understand people who think it's OK not to ask for consent, especially when it's probably used against biking, which presumably was very close to the biker's heart.

It really is the time for that tosser to go.

You can write your own comments in his blog (http://www.north-wales.police.uk/en/blogs/viewblog.asp?UID=1&CID=204), where he thinks the real guilty people are the reporters, not himself.

Kiwi
30-04-2007, 05:41 AM
shame it wasn't a picture of Brunstorms decapitated head

hasn't he got any real crime to worry about

claicerrig
01-05-2007, 12:01 PM
hasn't he got any real crime to worry about

Take it from me there is plenty of CRIME here in North Wales :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: just No Coppers

gremlin
01-05-2007, 04:59 PM
There was a rant in the Sun in Jon Gaunts column today about him so maybe he will get the push. We can always hope. It made the point that if the guy had been stopped by a copper instead of being flashed by a camera, he may still be alive, not much comfort to his family but could possibly be a good point. I really hate cameras, at least if you get tugged you've got a chance of not getting the points etc, if you're lucky enough to get a decent copper and aren't being too silly of course!

Guzzirider
01-05-2007, 06:03 PM
I left an appropriate message on Brunstrom's personal weblog, advising him to save himself a lot of bother and resign now.

Feel free to add your own comments: http://www.north-wales.police.uk/en/blogs/viewblog.asp?UID=1&CID=204

bigredduke
01-05-2007, 06:44 PM
It's a pity that Chief Constables are not elected & thus accountable to the electorate periodically. As most of us ride or drive, anti-bike or anti-car tossers would not get enough votes to employ nanny-knows-best strategies.

gremlin
02-05-2007, 01:25 PM
MCN has got hold of it now so I guess there will be a lot more comments on the weblog. Lets hope so many people complain that it crashes.

Plum
02-05-2007, 01:57 PM
i think some circus is missing a clown.

How would that twat feel if a picture of someone he knew was being used.

gremlin
02-05-2007, 04:12 PM
Or village missing its idiot more like. Oh I so hope he gets the push, trouble is he'll get a lovely fat pension paid for by ........

Headhunter
02-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Brunstrom also made another comment which really wasn't called for. Not going to repeat it but it left me feeling even more sick/annoyed about this whole episode.

Thankfully the issue was raised during question time today but I doubt it will make much impact. In any event I have registered my anger with the police complaints commission - my local MP and his stupid blog.

As you say Gremlin, he will probably get a nice pension. :Furious:

Blah blah
02-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Gave up riding in Wales years ago after being stopped 12 (yes 12) times in one day by the lovely police farce there. No producers, no tickets, but just because I was riding a bike.
Left some comments on the Welsh Police website, not as though it will do much good, and I will probably get arrested by them for something soon (wearing a loud shirt in a built up area after dark or similar...)

Capo
03-05-2007, 09:40 AM
To make the matter even worse, which is pretty damn hard!

"Myself and my son Paul identified the body at Glan Clwyd Hospital after the accident. The two of us kept it a secret but now, thanks to the Chief Constable, everyone knows. I had not even told my wife nor daughter-in-law."

Richard Brunstrom has to be the biggest ****** **** living on this Island. He really should reconsider his position and I hope the MP's complaint to the Home Secretary ensures Richard Brunstrom is forced to resign from his position. Sorry to go on about this but it really f*cks me off.

That would be like asking Robert Mugabi to resign.

Headhunter
03-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Robert Mugabi.

Another c you next tuesday.

mrtony
06-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I did post a petition to the Downing Street website,but someone beat me to it.
For what it's worth.......

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/RichardBrunstrom/

mrtony one grain of sand in an angry sandstorm!:Furious:

Blah blah
30-09-2007, 01:26 PM
I did post a petition to the Downing Street website,but someone beat me to it.
For what it's worth.......

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/RichardBrunstrom/

mrtony one grain of sand in an angry sandstorm!:Furious:

I stuck my name down, and got this response. Expect the usual whitewash from the IPCC...

Subject: Government response to petition 'RichardBrunstrom'
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2007 16:31
To: e-petition signatories <number10@petitions.pm.gov.uk>

You recently signed a petition asking the Prime Minister to "Remove the
North Wales Police chief from office as soon as possible."

The Prime Minister's Office has responded to that petition and you can view
it here:

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page13180.asp

Prime Minister's Office

Petition information - http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/RichardBrunstrom/

If you would like to opt out of receiving further mail on this or any other
petitions you signed, please email optout@petitions.pm.gov.uk

gremlin
30-09-2007, 02:55 PM
It doesn't say nothing will be done though, although we all know that will be the case. He may get a slap on the wrist which will be typical but I doubt he will lose anything unfortunately. It does make you spit though, but his misdemeanor isn't anything like as big as Tony Blairs have been and he's sitting pretty with a big pension and likely to get millions from speaking engagements. I just hope karma kicks him up the butt!

Nickj
30-09-2007, 09:26 PM
As Gremlin says we all know that nothing will happen about this that is of any significance. He's basically a political appointee, damn him and you damn the system that put him in place.. Not gonna happen is it.
The country is littered with it.. for example Prof Sir Duncan Nichol gets put in to head up improving IT in NHS, does not do too much of real consequence and just at it becomes apparent that the much vaunted national care records system is going tits up quits and moves to another government sponsored job. Will he get any blame or flack nawwwww after all he only wasted millions that could have gone into real care.
Same kind of thing isn't it.

jerry
01-10-2007, 09:35 AM
When a speeding drunken Sussex policeman killed my nephew on a pedestrian crossing in front of 20 witnesses it was red for traffic. He was whitewashed and also promoted , the police in UK are contemptable.