PDA

View Full Version : this w/end?

Chaos
26-04-2007, 05:51 PM
ok so its thursday evening the sun is still shining in costa del kent :) any kent sussex or surrey ppl out on their bikes this w/end otherwise i will bimble about on me own again :grump: mind u probably safer that way :biggrin:

MilesB
27-04-2007, 07:54 AM
Maybe... :scratch: I'll get back to you later.

Miles

banditloon
27-04-2007, 08:54 AM
You know where I will be Chaos! Stuck in my garage, up to my knees in Suzukis finest f**ked wiring for a Blandit. Then Sunday will be spent dodging rocks/dust/mud at motocross in Elvetham :D

banditloon
27-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Oh I forgot about dodging the mx bikes :chuckle:

Kato
27-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Had to read that twice thought you said dogging :eyepopping: nearly choked on my tea:eek:

banditloon
27-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Had to read that twice thought you said dogging :eyepopping: nearly choked on my tea:eek:

Are we back on the Box Hill thread?? :chuckle:

alan c
27-04-2007, 11:52 AM
sorry off to silverstone bsb for weekend, enjoy your rideout weather is looking good, cheers.:mand:

Pegleg Pete
27-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Are we back on the Box Hill thread??

There once was a biker called Kato
Who fancied a rather large Plate-'O'
chips, burgers and tea
said the fat wench, we'll see
If we cant fit you in a bit later..O...?

Chaos
27-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Loon dogging lmao soz hun know u cant come out to play :spin: but if anyone else is up for a blat let me know otherwise its chaos no m8's rides forth into the country lanes to yet again spread mayhem and terrorise the locals!!!!

banditloon
27-04-2007, 04:15 PM
spread mayhem and terrorise the locals!!!!

Oi!!! That's my job :p

Gim
27-04-2007, 04:36 PM
I shall be out and about....sooty plugs permitting :worried:

Pete.....you have toooo much time on your hands !

Lady-Bob
27-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Loon dogging lmao soz hun know u cant come out to play :spin:

Can anyone translate pleeze?! :twak:

Chaos
27-04-2007, 07:36 PM
well i wud translate but..........:D mr loon understands me i think, shud do he's put up wiv me as a m8 for the longest time poor s*d anyway i will be out to play this w/end so if anyones about??? x

MilesB
28-04-2007, 11:52 AM
Looks like I'm up for it on Sunday
I'm down in Maidstone, but know most of Kent so suggest a meet up point?

Miles

Chaos
28-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Looks like I'm up for it on Sunday
I'm down in Maidstone, but know most of Kent so suggest a meet up point?

Miles
just got back from meeting my ikkle loon m8 on his nessie been a brill day in the sun :D and got me throttle return fixed too
ermmm 2mrw dunno starting off at oakdene maybe ? bimble off somewhere oo i dunno, if yer up for it still let me know just errrmmm not tooo early :spin:

Gim
28-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Been all around sussex and surrey today and didnt see another monster
Is it me or are there more insects about than normal this year ...could hardly see by the time i got back
Rob

banditloon
28-04-2007, 07:22 PM
You early :chuckle:

Ta for the mirrors :thumbsup: Nessie looks like she has two lollipops stuck on the handlebars :p

banditloon
28-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Been all around sussex and surrey today and didnt see another monster
Is it me or are there more insects about than normal this year ...could hardly see by the time i got back
Rob

I was attacked by a feathered things lunch... Couldn't see anything. Well they do say it is lucky to be hit by a feathered flying things digested lunch. Not so lucky at 60mph on a twisty road though!! Spoilt my fun. Whilst I was cleaning my visor, I was confronted by a small 'teenager' with a large gun!!!

***note to self, do not stop along the firing ranges near Aldershot!!!

I went through Hampshire, Surrey and Kent and only spotted Chaos on her Monster :spin:

Chaos
28-04-2007, 07:26 PM
You early :chuckle:

Ta for the mirrors :thumbsup: Nessie looks like she has two lollipops stuck on the handlebars :p

Your very welcome hunni cant think of a better home for them to go to :thumbsup: x

banditloon
28-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Only spotted one other (non Monster) Ducati all day!! They must be hiding...

Chaos
28-04-2007, 07:57 PM
ooo i spotted a rather nice silver ducati (non monster) on the a249 he gave me a wave as he went past :spin: and i wasnt hanging about :D

CK & AK
28-04-2007, 08:00 PM
I went through Hampshire, Surrey and Kent and only spotted Chaos on her Monster :spin:

We must have been riding too fast through Hants & Surrey for you to see us then! ;) :D

MilesB
29-04-2007, 11:34 AM
ermmm 2mrw dunno starting off at oakdene maybe ? bimble off somewhere oo i dunno, if yer up for it still let me know just errrmmm not tooo early :spin:
I don't do that early... however, the weather was good this morning - cool enough to be able to do a necessary heavy digging job in the garden, that I wouldn't have done if it had been too hot :o - Would have gone out on Susan's TDM :spin: .

Digging this hole will save me some money so I can save up for another bike quicker :thumbsup:
I'm begining to think that MT-03 is inevitable now...

So, sorry - I had another mission today.
Maybe see you at the Oakdene next Sunday?

Miles

Chaos
29-04-2007, 05:46 PM
So, sorry - I had another mission today.
Maybe see you at the Oakdene next Sunday?

Miles[/QUOTE]

Weather permiting shud be out to play and is the may day thingy run on monday to :thumbsup:

Gim
30-04-2007, 05:38 PM
As this weekend is now last weekend , i seem to recall something about a jaunt to hastings going on sometime this weekend (this weekend being next weekend ) or did i imagine it ?
Rob

MilesB
01-05-2007, 08:00 AM
As this weekend is now last weekend , i seem to recall something about a jaunt to hastings going on sometime this weekend (this weekend being next weekend ) or did i imagine it ?
Rob
I think that may be the May Day run from London down to Hastings.

I've never been on it, but my advice would be to avoid the A21 (aka 'The Road to Hell'), as the sheer number of bikes on it means 'making good progress' almost impossible - air cooled bikes can end up overheating!

I seem to remember last year reports of 10,000 bikes...

Miles

Chaos
01-05-2007, 05:25 PM
:spin: Mmmmmm mayday run is on the 7th will prob go down on the a22 cut across go look at the bikes in hastings briefly then ride down to Rye Harbour for lunch, we always used to this and was better than gettin caught up in the fray and itsa nice ride to Rye
i will be doing it so if anyone is brave enuff or daft enuff to ride down with me :biggrin: or maybe i'll just do eastbourne and ride off beachy head

Steveo
02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
The Mayday to Hasting down the A21 is Bank Holiday Monday, 4th May. I'm gonna give it a go, aiming to be at Locks Bottom (Orpington/Bromley) around 9.30am. Beware though, loads of bikes, loads of police, loads of camera's. Not a good day out for a blat as very slow moving in parts but a good day out for an event. Got a 'ticket' last year, this year taking the ultimate speed restricter...girliriend pillion!!

Steveo
02-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Whoops picked up a very old thread...must get eyes tested!!!