PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon all!

svstreetfighter
23-04-2007, 12:34 PM
I've just bought myself a lovely 1995 Monster 900 and I pick her up on Wednesday....can't wait!! I've always wanted a Ducati and I thought the Monster would be a great place to start.

So, a quick hello from me and I'm sure I'll get to meet some of you real soon. BTW, i'm based in London.

Cheers,

Paul

J.P
23-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Welcome Paul.
There are plenty on this forum with years of knowledge about the bikes and most answers to most questions can be found here.

svstreetfighter
23-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Great, cheers J.P! :cool:

J.P
23-04-2007, 12:41 PM
There's also the usual meets and stuff. The Ace Cafe once a month on a Thursday night it you have a look at the calendar. And there are usually rideouts, either planned or impromtu put together.
Anyway welcome.

svstreetfighter
23-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Cool, I go to the Ace quite a bit (used to be on a streetfightered SV650) and I'm down at Frith Street most Fridays. If you see a bloke with a Arai Schwantz rep helmet on drooling over Monsters come over and say hi!

Cheers,

Paul

J.P
23-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Don't get that way myself after a long day at work the last thing I want to do is hit the North circular but I'm sure we'll bump into one another some time.

banditloon
23-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Another Monster owner to spot in London :D Welcome to the forum Paul :thumbsup:

Cool, I go to the Ace quite a bit (used to be on a streetfightered SV650) and I'm down at Frith Street most Fridays. If you see a bloke with a Arai Schwantz rep helmet on drooling over Monsters come over and say hi!

Cheers,

Paul

You weren't on my forum were you :chuckle: