PDA

View Full Version : World Ducati Week

Bumblebee
22-04-2007, 04:06 PM
W O R L D D U C A T I W E E K

Dear Ducatisti

I am a new member to this UK Monster Site, trying to find my way around how to post messages etc., so please be gentle with me !!!

If any of you chaps and/or chapesses fancies a trip down to WDW in Misano in 9 weeks time, but doesnt relish the idea of riding all the way down and back, I am organising a trip.

So far 23 of us (mixed party) on 17 bikes (including a couple of new 1098 Tricolore's!!), are booked to fly to Ancona (Ryanair) on 26 June. We are transporting the bikes down there using Ducati's own appointed shipping company - so bikes will be well packed and arrive safe and sound). There's a coach arranged from Ancona airport to take us to Pesaro where the bikes will be waiting.

On the 2nd July we drop bikes back off in Pesaro, where they will be professionally re-packed, and shipped back to UK, and the coach will collect us and take us back to the airport on the 3rd April, flying back around 10.00 a.m.

We have also arranged hotel accommodation for those that want to use it in Urbino (might visit Valentino's Mum....).

This isnt a package deal I am selling here, as anybody who is interested would have to book their own flights, WDW tickets, etc etc, its just that by putting a bunch of like minded bikers together we can get a cheap hotel, and coach hire etc, and that's what I have arranged already for those who are coming. Another 9 bikes and extra people will further reduce costs for you everyone else.

We have spaces for 9 extra bikes on the trailer, and up to 12 extra riders/pillions, so if anybody is up for it, its a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Down side is that any southern softies who were interested would need to drop off/collect their bikes in Leeds.

Approx costs are £25 return flights, plus taxes, coach transfers in Italy £20.00, bike transport, incl. packing, insurance from Leeds to Italy and back, £395.00 all incl. Hotels, you can book yourself, or I can book you B&B at the hotel we are using for about Euro 45/night.

Anyone intersted please come back, Best regards from the Northern Bumblebee.