PDA

View Full Version : This weekend

Pegleg Pete
20-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Right!

What are the Hampsters up to this weekend? I want to come out to play but I have no idea if anything is going on. Been checking the announcements but all quiet on the western front.

Head to the coast? Head to sussex? Surrey? Someone? Anyone? Anything at all?

Otherwise Im going to ride round non stop until I see another monster and then follow them around even if it takes all weekend.

banditloon
20-04-2007, 04:15 PM
The DSC meet at Box Hill on Sunday :thumbsup:

Pegleg Pete
20-04-2007, 04:20 PM
Brilliant thats sunday sorted :)

You going to be there Banditloon?

Only Saturday to book up now :)

Pegleg Pete
21-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Which Hampsters are going to Box Hill and Brighton on Sunday?

Meet at Alton Station in the morning?

banditloon
21-04-2007, 01:31 PM
I wont be there Sunday :( 'Working' at motocross on Sunday :thumbsup:

Chaos
21-04-2007, 04:20 PM
:chuckle:i might be at box hill on sunday but.....and heres the thing....i wont be there at 10am!!!!! as takes me a while to bimble my way from deepest darkest kent, so have fun on the brighton run might cya if u pass thru on the way back :chuckle:

Pegleg Pete
23-04-2007, 08:19 PM
i might be at box hill on sunday but.....and heres the thing....i wont be there at 10am!!!!! as takes me a while to bimble my way from deepest darkest kent, so have fun on the brighton run might cya if u pass thru on the way back

Were you? Did it? I did. Did you? :look:

:)

Chaos
23-04-2007, 10:10 PM
yes i was there about middayish on me own :chuckle: ho hum

Paivi
23-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Saturday is the Bristol Italian Auto Festival! Meet at Gordano services J19 of M5 at 9am for 9.30am departure. A couple of hundred Italian bikes of all sizes, styles and marques are taking over the city and the festival.

Once again the West Country's Latin Quarter will pulsate to the sounds of pedigree exhausts as Italian vehicle enthusiasts from far and wide descend on Bristol city centre for the annual Italian Auto Moto Festival on Saturday 28th April. The event will bring some of Italy’s most desirable and charismatic cars and bikes into the heart of the Old City. The show will run from 11am to 4pm and will be centred on the Corn Street / St Stephens Street area, surrounded by some great restaurants, pubs, cafes and the Saturday market stalls. The display streets, (not far from the city's shopping centre), will be closed to traffic, creating a pedestrian friendly zone where the cars and bikes, parked ‘Italian style,’ may be safely viewed. Admission is free of charge both to entrants and spectators.

This will be the third year that bikes have entered the Festival and it has certainly created a whirlwind of interest in their fraternity to the extent that this year will have at least double the number of two wheelers on display. Ducati UK will be showing some particularly interesting racing machinery and the Riders Ducati Bristol dealership will have their mobile display truck with TV monitors showing bike racing DVDs. The Gilera club has pledged full support and have already received an entry from Belgium.

We have already had several MV Agusta and Moto Guzzi entries and there are bound to be more. You do not need an entry permit for an Italian bike unless you are bringing it in a van or on a trailer but please contact the Ducati Club personnel for your entry documentation when you arrive as you may be awarded a prize during the day. Please arrive by 10 am. at the St Stephens Street entrance, off Baldwin Street, opposite Telephone Avenue. A map is shown below. If you need more detailed directions please contact the organisers with your name and address as these will be posted out in mid April.
All in all, an event not to be missed, so if you fancy a taste of Italy without needing your passport, come on down!

More on that story on the DSC site (http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/showthread.php?t=41984).