PDA

View Full Version : Hello

jake.blues
19-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi Peeps,
I'm another noob to this forum, I live in Alresford hampshire, only had my
M600 for a few weeks, it's an oldie, but hopefully goodie !
I work in Alton and attended the 'Station Cafe/Snells' meet for the first time yesterday........................there's an awful lot of money about isn't there !

Sad to say I think I saw someone that had 'overcooked' it on the entrance to the A31 on the way home, the bike looked a bit of a mess but he semed OK and there were already a number of other bikers helping him.

Hopefully see some of you lot at Alton over the summer.

Cheers.

Guzzirider
19-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Welcome!

I used to live in Alresford (Tichborne Down) many moons ago- some lovely roads around there.

Cheers

banditloon
19-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the forum Jake :thumbsup:

Pegleg Pete
19-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Hiya Jake :)

I was also at Alton yesterday - I posted yesterday in the 'spotted' section of this forum in regards to a red m600 ('95 ish?) parked near the entrance at the *opposite* end to the caf and snells. On the left just as you ride in? Apart from my '01 m600 dark and a red with white stripe S2R I think we were the only other monsterers there. Mine was parked halfway round the right hand bend leading to the the station entrance, just after you pass the caf on your left, with my tea tray pointed squarely a the ice cream van. Don't know if you spotted her but you weren't alone :P

jake.blues
19-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Hey Pete,
Yes I replied to your 'spotted' post, it was indeed me at the meet, saw your bike, thought I saw a 'dark' around as well, let me know when you're going next, so's i can say hi.
Thanks for all the welcomes people.

Pegleg Pete
19-04-2007, 12:59 PM
saw your bike, thought I saw a 'dark' around as well

Could be one and the same :P Mine is a 'dark' :) It was the only one there that I could tell..