PDA

View Full Version : Closer to the Dark side

gremlin
16-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Himself took the beasty for a test run today, I watched from a safe distance as he went round the corner sideways. He came back with a silly grin, said he couldn't believe how fast she felt. :chuckle::chuckle: I guess it was a bit like getting into a mini after driving an estate. After swearing about her for the past few weeks I guess it started to make up for the agro he's been having. I'll let him play a bit more to see if he can be tempted, he already like the 1098 but I guess I'll have to work on him and see if I can get him to test an S4:chuckle: :chuckle:

Bodybag
16-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Himself took the beasty for a test run today, I watched from a safe distance as he went round the corner sideways. He came back with a silly grin, said he couldn't believe how fast she felt. :chuckle::chuckle: I guess it was a bit like getting into a mini after driving an estate. After swearing about her for the past few weeks I guess it started to make up for the agro he's been having. I'll let him play a bit more to see if he can be tempted, he already like the 1098 but I guess I'll have to work on him and see if I can get him to test an S4:chuckle: :chuckle:

I'm selling Beelzebub if you're interested? '01 S4. Needs a clean (which I'll do over the weekend) and I'll get some decent photo's up on the site.

BoozyBOB
17-04-2007, 12:10 AM
was astride a 1098 today.....
mmmmmm....thats all i can say:cool:

apart from the finnish..needs some tube bungs on the frame..

gremlin
17-04-2007, 09:19 AM
I remember in the not too distant past that you said Beezlebub likes spitting you off!! Not sure I want to take the risk of seeing his nibs skidding down the road!

Bodybag
17-04-2007, 11:00 AM
He's only spat one person off and thats cos the guy didn't understand about V-Twins. Pulled away from a right hand turn and rode over a manhole cover at just the same time that he opened the throttle up. I would say its a novice mistake but he's a police rider!! :D

I'm sorting Beelzebub out this weekend ready to be sold to whoever wants him. Sensible offers with or without the full race termis, open airbox and CA rearsets.

banditloon
17-04-2007, 11:11 AM
was astride a 1098 today.....
mmmmmm....thats all i can say:cool:

apart from the finnish..needs some tube bungs on the frame..

My mate said the same. He test rode one from Three Legged Cross MC's and was quite impressed with his 999 after returning the 1098! Then he tried out the new MV..... Oh dear I can see him selling his 999 now :chuckle: