PDA

View Full Version : The Wife is now a convert.

J.P
14-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Took the Mrs for a good few tester miles today, for her and me as I've never had a pillion before.

She liked it ! What a relief. Now she won't mind me disappearing on the bike for hours on end without knowing what I see in it.

Bodybag
14-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Yes she will cos you'll have to take her everywhere now. Get her a CBT and lessons for her birthday if she doesn't ride already. :D

Paivi
14-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Yes she will cos you'll have to take her everywhere now. Get her a CBT and lessons for her birthday if she doesn't ride already. :D
Exactly, now you'll get no rest, she'll insist on going with you. Just don't make the novice mistake of getting rider/pillion communication kit...:rolleyes:

GULLY
14-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi J.P
That get news matey,

gully

gremlin
14-04-2007, 08:59 PM
I used to love being pillion till tother half got me a free MCN try biking thingy. It's cost him a fortune, a 125, now lessons and the wee beasty but at least now he can hooley without me diggin him in the ribs! It may cost a bit initially (around £1500 for bike, lessons etc) but it would be well worth it in the long run all those rides without being nagged!! She may get girlies to go out with and then you'll be free:chuckle: :chuckle:

J.P
14-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Good idea Gremlin, but could take some convincing, but then again 7 months ago she said she'd never get on a bike. Imagine what 7 months from now will be like...

Bodybag
14-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Good idea Gremlin, but could take some convincing, but then again 7 months ago she said she'd never get on a bike. Imagine what 7 months from now will be like...

Exactly. I can see the Bank Manager smiling at you all the way to the end of your overdraft. 1098 was that sir? Very good sir, step this way sir. :D

gremlin
15-04-2007, 10:11 AM
go on go on go on go on go on you know you want to! All those stress free miles. When I was first riding Clive used to let me get ahead then hooley to catch up. I only had a top speed of 75! Once she's got a monster it will be easier so you can both ride at a decent pace. I didn't want my own bike until I tried that free wotsit, then I had silly grin for weeks and I was hooked.:woot: :woot:

J.P
15-04-2007, 05:57 PM
OK. Plan of action for the future tehn. Get the wife away from my back seat and on her own bike. Might take a while that.