PDA

View Full Version : Black 620ie going sideways in the wilds of Norfolk

squiffything
13-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Definately spotted on Easter Sunday a black 620ie with 2 up going sideways around a sharp bend in the wilds of Norfolk the pasenger was lookin very stern and the rider was obviously going to get a severe ear ache when they got to whereever they were heading. I would lay good odds that he slept alone that night. Must say was stunning bike control.

It may well have been father and Mrs Christmas coz the rider did look as though he had a very hairy chin and it is well known that in his spare time he rides monsters.

:)

slob
13-04-2007, 02:08 PM
'kin'el, I apologised afterwards didn't I? and I only slept alone because I was hiding from you crazy facepaintin' mofos after my drunken unconsciousness had been disturbed.

banditloon
13-04-2007, 02:25 PM
'kin'el, I apologised afterwards didn't I? and I only slept alone because I was hiding from you crazy facepaintin' mofos after my drunken unconsciousness had been disturbed.

I just get moaned at for using the throttle. It's usually twist on the power, and then get a poke in the ribs, followed by a headbutt.... Bloody pillions... Note to self, leave seat cowl firmly attatched to Nessie **Large quantities of locktite and superglue to be ordered** :chuckle:

Nonnie
13-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Yeah and they've had to re tarmac the road after he took off a few layers.

Squiffy, good to hear from you. I thought we had frightened you and you'd gone into hiding. We thought you were crying at one point.

x

squiffything
15-04-2007, 05:32 AM
Jeez it took me the week to flush the alcohol out of my system lol.

I have been off all week from work and although I have the compooters at home they rarely get switched on. Thanx you guys for a lovely weekend now its get up and head off to Brands for a sedate sit down in the sunshine to watch the monster racing boys do their stuff yay go team ukmoc.