PDA

View Full Version : Marving Cans

Humbucker
12-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Anyone on here using Marving Cans. Any feedback, or comments would help as i can get hold of a set for my 695.

thanks

bigredduke
12-04-2007, 07:52 PM
I had a 2 - 1 marving on my S4R. It was good quality and made a nice noise! I thought it looked a little too bulky on my bike though.

J.P
12-04-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm getting a set fitted tomorrow at Rosso Corse in London. They suggested them as an alternative to some Sils ? 'much of a muchness' they reckoned.
Getting them fitted and then the bike retuned. I'll let you know tomorrow night.
They looked like a lot of the other sets , there was a picture of some on www.spareshack.co.uk somewhere.

Humbucker
12-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm getting a set fitted tomorrow at Rosso Corse in London. They suggested them as an alternative to some Sils ? 'much of a muchness' they reckoned.
Getting them fitted and then the bike retuned. I'll let you know tomorrow night.
They looked like a lot of the other sets , there was a picture of some on www.spareshack.co.uk somewhere.

Well in that case i've seen them. I was at Rosso yesterday when they arrived there very light and have a removable baffle if you're brave enough. Ray will re map the current ecu on the 695 and may have to lean it off a bit but they should just bolt straight on without any prob.

Please let me know what you think of them

cheers

GULLY
12-04-2007, 09:15 PM

ooorrrrrrr
sir that what we like pipes and nice one too

Headhunter
12-04-2007, 11:47 PM

Hey JP,

Look forward to hearing what you think to them. One of the best purchases you can make for the bike.

J.P
13-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Well I fel soooooooo like a child in a shop full of men/women last weeekend at Box Hill with all these roaring bikes. As AlanC said, "my bike was unique because I hadn't buggered about with it! yet" .

Anyhow, will be picking it up at 5.30 Friday night. And will post back how it make me feel.

Rob S4
13-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Hello,

Has anyone got BOS cans fitted to their S4?

There are some for sale on ebay for £299 - looks a bargain. Are they cheap for a reason?

Rob

J.P
14-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Right got the bike back on Friday night and had a great time dipping the clutch every opportunity I could to hear my new exhausts.
Really like them, though not got any real comparison but love them anyway.
When for a run around today and all good.
Humbucker, Rosso Corse charged me £415 all in, including the retuning of the bike. Seems very fair to me.

I went for the brushed stainless steel ones as I'm not a fan of carbon.

I've taken the baffle's out tonight for a run up to Towcester tomorrow to meet a load of others at the Jacks Hill Cafe. Should be bloody loud now.

Humbucker
14-04-2007, 05:42 PM
Glad you pleased with the marvings JP. Let me know if your interested in getting rid of your standard cans. As you know i had a bit of an off

Cheers

Bodybag
14-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Hello,

Has anyone got BOS cans fitted to their S4?

There are some for sale on ebay for £299 - looks a bargain. Are they cheap for a reason?

Rob

John Millbank has them on the RiDE magazine S4. I think he's a member on here.