PDA

View Full Version : Red one in Walton

banditloon
12-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I spotted ya Kato :chuckle: I was just leaving the old garage from a de-plastering session on the Monster. Damn British Gypsum explosion at work yesterday!!! :hissy:

:thumbsup:

Kato
12-04-2007, 09:20 AM
And I thought I was in stealth mode:thumbsup:

Nim
12-04-2007, 09:38 PM
hey!!!! im a walton on thameser......(hmmm...i dont usually come right out and say it)....what are the odds that 3 people from walton ride dukes....well, ride anything exciting at all!

banditloon
12-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Hey op Nim :thumbsup: Don't worry I'm escaping to Chelsea tomorrow night :chuckle: Need to escape the quietness of Walton :chuckle:

Kato
12-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Greetings Nim WOT a happening place dont cha no:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Nim
13-04-2007, 01:25 PM
it sure is a happenin place...if you see a black and red M695 causing trouble around there you'll know its me

banditloon
13-04-2007, 02:03 PM
The UKMOC seems to thrive in Walton, if you know WOT I mean :spin:

banditloon
13-04-2007, 02:05 PM
it sure is a happenin place...if you see a black and red M695 causing trouble around there you'll know its me

Mine is either located in Sainsburys car park, outside my garage being washed and sometimes dropped :doh: or parked down Walton High Street, outside The Vine with an Aprilia RSVR parked ontop of it!!

Nim
13-04-2007, 03:05 PM
if i know WOT you mean???? that was pretty bad, but i wish id though of it first :)

right next time i see you, well, first time i see you, ill do something really funny (or stupid, depends how you look at it) and then you'll know its me. hopefully ill be doing this on my bike, otherwise you may just think im a slightly deranged local

Bodybag
13-04-2007, 05:41 PM
otherwise you may just think im a slightly deranged local

Are you not a slightly deranged local then?!

Nim
16-04-2007, 06:47 PM
I see your point. yes, i am :)

banditloon
16-04-2007, 10:53 PM
if i know WOT you mean???? that was pretty bad, but i wish id though of it first :)

right next time i see you, well, first time i see you, ill do something really funny (or stupid, depends how you look at it) and then you'll know its me. hopefully ill be doing this on my bike, otherwise you may just think im a slightly deranged local

With a name like Loon.... I'm not worried, you'd just get shouted at like the rest of the deranged yocals :chuckle: :chuckle:

Nim
24-04-2007, 03:16 PM
so whats with all the monsters in walton then....is there something going on that i should know about? is this one of those weird conspiracies that my grandad was always talking about?????? if it was a guy you saw on a red monster on the weekend it might hjave been my uncle.....