PDA

View Full Version : Monster 620 Sie 2003 for Sale - plus sexy extras

jill
08-04-2007, 02:14 PM
THIS HAS NOW SOLD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!

Hi All

As mentioned recently, I am preggers and about to drop said sprog. So, sadly I am selling my beautiful, perfect Monster, plus all its extras:

Bike:
- Monster 620 Sie
- 'Senna colours' Metallic grey with red wheels
- Registered June 2003 - 03 registration
- 4700 dry only miles
- MOT til 11.06.07 (passed first MOT with not probs at all, very reliable, never had any problems with this bike)
- Tax until 31.05.07
- FSH on mileage, overdue due a service now
- 1 previous owner
- Fully standard, mint condition, never been dropped, not a scratch.

Extras:
- Ducati Performance Carbon Remus low level cans, fitted.
- Standard set of exhausts for everyday or MOT, boxed.
- Full set of Termignoni high-level cans including downpipes (bought from ebay, have Termi stickers and sound the dogs but have some dents/scratches - not for road use!)
- R&G Crash Protectors, fitted
- Gorgeous Italian alloy sports rearsets fitted, plus standard pegs available (ie, if you need to carry a pillion). These give much greater clearance and a very comfortable riding position. We found these really hard to find.
- Optimax trickle feed battery charger, fitted plus main unit.

Prices:
Bike with all extras above: £3500
Bike returned to standard mode: £3000

PM me or call Jill on 07813 667308.

I love this bike but won't be able to ride it for some time, thought it best it went to a new home rather than it sitting forlornly in the garage. I plan to get another one in a year or so!

Cheers
Jill

UPDATE:

This will be in MCN Bikemart next week. Price is now £2995 for standard bike but now including Italian alloy rearsets and R&G crash bobbins and Optimax. (Termis hi-level and downpipes and DP Remus low level carbon cans will be available once I have sold the bike.)

If you want the bike and exhausts...make me an offer I can't refuse.:D

djb
08-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Jill

Would you sell the hi-level termis - if so how much are you looking for them?:on:

D

jill
09-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Jill

Would you sell the hi-level termis - if so how much are you looking for them?:on:

D

Hi djb

If I get any takers for the bike and they don't want them, then I will definitely sell them separately. They are a full set with downpipes too, not just the end bits (you might know this already, I have been told this by my mechanic/husband!).

I have just advertised the bike on here so far. If I don't get any interest in a week or so, it'll go on AutoTrader/MCN - I would guess those people would be less interested in all the bits.

If the bike goes on its own, I'll be back on here advertising the bits. They all took me ages to find!

Cheers
Jill

fil_112
09-04-2007, 05:20 PM
Hi Jill,

Would be interested in the low level Remus cans if you want to sell them separately...

Thanks,

Fil

jill
09-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi Jill,

Would be interested in the low level Remus cans if you want to sell them separately...

Thanks,

Fil

Hi Fil

To be honest, these are the most likely to stay on the bike - not only do they sound really nice, the carbon matches the carbon detailing bits. However, depending on what interest I get, I'll let everyone know what is left, if anything.

Thanks
Jill

Bodybag
09-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Good luck with your impending addition. Hope all goes well. Keep us updated.

:drunk:

jill
10-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Good luck with your impending addition. Hope all goes well. Keep us updated.

:drunk:

Hi Phil

Cheers, will do! Maybe I'll give it a nice embarrassing middle name like Duke!

Jill

Bodybag
10-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Hi Phil

Cheers, will do! Maybe I'll give it a nice embarrassing middle name like Duke!

Jill

Or a good Italian name like Mostro!! :D

jill
28-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi All

This is still for sale as my baby arrived, Oliver James Rouse on 18 April. 6lb born at home under water!

Sooo, the bike is still for sale and will be put on Autotrader this weekend. (Gilps, I got your message.) I need to sell it to finance a holiday I think I will really need by then...I need a holiday now actually.

Please get in touch today if you're interested 07813 667308.

Cheers
Jill

jill
08-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Bump - see first post for update on price/offer!

jill
15-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Hi All

I REALLY need to sell my bike now. It was going to fund a holiday, but I now need the money as some stupid bint in a Ka drove into my husbands Pajero yesterday and has written it off. (Pajero not very badly damaged, considering the Ka's speed, but it's old and an import, so I don't expect them to try to repair it.)

As I have just produced an offspring (the next Valentino Rossi), we both need cars and my husband has now stolen mine!

So, as a sidebar, if anyone has an estate to sell or part ex for the Monster, get in touch!

Cheers
Jill

kontimatteo
27-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Have you sell your bike? I'd like the Termignoni.... :mand:

SEAGUL
27-11-2007, 02:23 PM
hey jill, congrats on the sprog.

I was just wondering if the remus low level cans were still for sale or did they go with the bike? cheers,
g