PDA

View Full Version : Red One

Chris & Nean
07-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Seen a red one just outside Acresford Overseal Burton at 7-45 this evening, was it you Martin c

Martin C
13-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Seen a red one just outside Acresford Overseal Burton at 7-45 this evening, was it you Martin c

Yes, it probably was (if it had black DP soft panniers and no seat cowl): I rode down to Kent on Good Friday morning, drank much beer in the sunshine and stayed the night with my son, then rode thru London (YUCK!) on the Saturday morning to meet a mate at The Ace, then followed him for an 80-mile rideout around the lanes of Hertfordshire, then rode home.

By the time you saw me it was getting dark, but I'd not felt like stopping to remove my shades, plus the dead bugs were coating my visor and I could hardly see where I was going - so please accept my apologies if I was on the wrong side of the road!

Chris & Nean
14-04-2007, 10:18 AM
We was on our way back from the Sump pub in Winshall, you looked rock solid coming through them bends in Acresford after such a long ride. I did that run down to Kent many times years ago on a Kwack 250 to see my dad in Tonbridge-Wells, I remember that easter time rides down there could catch me out if the weather got cold, the emprovements to the A21 speeded things up abit though.