PDA

View Full Version : Anybody out there????????

ex748
05-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Seeing as the weather is good in the Aberdeen area at the moment (as is everywhere else!!) is anybody up for a wee spin this coming Sunday (8th)??
Fancy a run out to Strathdon, over the Gairnshiel and back the Deeside road?? Maybe stop off in Ballater for a ice cream. Have to be back home for half three as am going out on the p*** at 4:30.
Say meet at Travelodge in Bucksburn at 11am? Suppose all depends on the weather....
Either that or open to suggestions???

Lets try and organise some more stuff, don't know how you guys feel about this, sounds like the Scottish connection is a bit flat?

Stu.

07794702266 (Inverurie)

Bodybag
06-04-2007, 12:16 AM
I'd love to say yes but I live in Colchester. Just wanted to say that if thats your bike on your avatar, you've got one beautiful looking bike there fella (or fellaette)!!

sidestand
06-05-2007, 09:27 AM
fit like you are right there seems to be a lack of us in our area. i have put a couple of threads on this site for our area but no one gets back to me. i have spoken with donald at shirlaws and he has sold most of there monster in the past few months so there are owners out there. i work off shore and going away on tues 8/05 for a couple of weeks give me a pm and see if we can muster up any owners.

ex748
06-05-2007, 10:54 AM
John
Will do that, where are you off to? I used to work offshore many years ago as well.
The weathers been good up here funny enough and i have put about 1500 miles on my bike in the last 3-4 weeks, commuting to work and blasts at weekend.

Cheers
Stu.

sidestand
06-05-2007, 01:17 PM
stu
iam away to the balmoral semi its a cnr rig ive got your number and will give you a call when i get back.there are a few monster going about just trying to get everybody together is the problem. there is one member in the ellon area who sometimes on the net. i used to have a 998 but never used it so i sold and bought this monster from a guy in inverurie the same thing hapened dont use it its actualy out of test as i dont have the original exhausts iam try to source a test centre who will pass bike. but this is my first job when i get home wife is nagging me use it or loose it. heres hoping we can get somthing up and running for summer cheers john.