PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to bsb this w/end?

Chaos
05-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Well i thought i would ask :chuckle: I have a w/end pass so may go sat and/or sun as well as race day monday!!! a few m8's shud be going but if anyone is come say hi :chuckle: might get to meet some of u nice ppl one day!!!!!!

banditloon
05-04-2007, 03:55 PM
You know me trouble!! I won't know until Saturday morning if I'm going to Brands. If I don't, have a wander down to the inside of Druids and say hello to my mate Malc. He'll be wearing the trackdaypictures t-shirt ;) :chuckle:

Chaos
05-04-2007, 05:12 PM
sod sayin ello ta malc get yer bum into gear :chuckle: then u can formally introduce me hehehe anyway if ya dont get nessie sorted i'll only come get ya and think how scarey that'll be :chuckle: i dont do the pillion thingy.........but for u i mite make an exception and bungi u to me tank :thumbsup: xx

banditloon
05-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Do you really want to do that and scratch the new shiny paint work :chuckle:

:spin:

Chaos
05-04-2007, 08:34 PM
cud always wrap ya up in cotton wool :chuckle:

CK & AK
05-04-2007, 08:40 PM
On Sunday I will be 'milling' with other Ducati owners at Box Hill till midday:cool:

We were going to Brands on Monday, but have now taken up the offer to watch it on TV whilst supping a few bevvy's and enjoying a BBQ (I HATE doing blinking motorways, and there is no other 'nice' way to get to brands for us - and I HATE Q's too)

C:)

banditloon
05-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Make sure i have a warm compress for my eye, then you may have a deal :chuckle:

banditloon
05-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I HATE doing blinking motorways, and there is no other 'nice' way to get to brands for us - and I HATE Q's too

C:)

The A25... :chuckle:

CK & AK
05-04-2007, 08:49 PM
The A25... :chuckle:

toooo many lower speed limits to make it 'entertaining' :(

Nah, after going to Brands 3 weeks ago on the bike, I was reminded why I only go there by car/van for TD's & club race meetings

C

Chaos
05-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Make sure i have a warm compress for my eye, then you may have a deal :chuckle:

will come equiped with compress anti biotics and and analgesia if it gets ya there :chuckle: ho hum never off duty huh!!!!! bub is now going race day :chuckle: all in all shud be a good day out i dont mind the crowds......so long as they stay outa my way, besides can have a perv at mr toseland while he plays the piano :chuckle:

banditloon
05-04-2007, 09:48 PM
besides can have a perv at mr toseland while he plays the piano :chuckle:

Then you'll leave me behind and take Mr Toseland home, wrapped up in cotton wool :chuckle:

Oh, I found out at work the other day... I do work for his uncle!! Free tickets please ;) :chuckle:

Chaos
05-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Then you'll leave me behind and take Mr Toseland home,

as if you could escape that easily, mr toseland maybe a hottie, but he aint me ikkle looney monster riding pal!!!!!

DukeChick620
07-04-2007, 03:15 PM
hey guys me and my hubby are going on monday maybe we will see you there i will be looking at for other monster owners hope to see you there Jacqui

Chaos
07-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Nice sunny afternoon spent sitting on the grass listening to the nice ikkle motorcycles go round the track!!! Got my ikkle monster looney pal to take some nice pics for me mostly of ducati's (coz i wud miss everything left to my own devices) Nice run there and back on my baby too!!!! Try keeping me away on monday, hope to see some ppl there :chuckle:

Albie
07-04-2007, 07:32 PM
Me and caroline might thats might be going

Chaos
07-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Me and caroline might thats might be goingooooo cool well hope to see u there amongst the seething masses was there today took some great pics :chuckle:

Pingu
08-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Going down tonight for the race tommorrow

Chaos
09-04-2007, 06:26 PM
well the sun shone and ooooooo yes anuther win for DUCATI ~ yay :chuckle: i amm a happy bunni x

alan c
09-04-2007, 07:55 PM
had great day at bsb,great racing and double win for gregoria lavilla and airways ducati, brands hatch looking great in sunshine, hope you all enjoyed ?:thumbsup: