PDA

View Full Version : M25 Sunday 1st April 9am

nambduke
04-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Spotted a group going clockwise towards the Dartford Bridge/tunnel at around 9am around Junction 29ish????....I was returning from the France alps, so in the car with the family 'Nambduke', but wished I was blasting along with you.....

Was it you???

Regards,
Mark Nambduke

Pegleg Pete
04-04-2007, 05:17 PM
Wasn't me, and excuse me for butting in, but I was thoroughly amused t'other day to see an elderly couple bumbling ANTICLOCKWISE around a particularly large and busy roundabout (Shepherd and Flock in farnham surrey). She was permed and tinted a tasteful blueish colour. He was sporting matching tweed flat cap and driving gloves, and only just visible behind the sterring wheel :P

Naturally, I did a double take and then recovered in time in order to gesticulate wildly for them to turn around in the vain hope of preventing a nasty accident, they looked at me incredulously as if I to say..

"Tut tut. The youth of today."!!

I went around again to see the aftermath, and needless to say they came of at their exit, indicating right(!), and continued merrily on their way, totally oblivious to what had just happened. Probably still ranting and shaking their heads about that rude young man (me) they had just seen making what appeared to be obscene gestures. (Well you try doing a 'turn around you're going to die' motion with your right hand and tell me it doesnt look like you are calling someone a t*sser from 20 yards away!!)

Just thought I'd share that with anyone who ventures this way...

How is the snow getting on now Mark? :P

Headhunter
04-04-2007, 05:52 PM
We all met up at the A12/M25 junction and were heading down to Goodwood for the Italian day.

It was NeilP, humbucker, Squiffything, white537, Daedos59, Moley, JOhnnystorm and one or two others (sorry can't remember user names - it is the end of the working day).

squiffything
05-04-2007, 08:10 AM
wayhay does this mean I've officially been spotted?

squiffything
05-04-2007, 08:11 AM
We all met up at the A12/M25 junction and were heading down to Goodwood for the Italian day.

It was NeilP, humbucker, Squiffything, white537, Daedos59, Moley, JOhnnystorm and one or two others (sorry can't remember user names - it is the end of the working day).

Erm there was 8 of us and the only one you didn't mention in the list was erm YOU :)

nambduke
05-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Wasn't me, and excuse me for butting in, but I was thoroughly amused t'other day to see an elderly couple bumbling ANTICLOCKWISE around a particularly large and busy roundabout (Shepherd and Flock in farnham surrey). She was permed and tinted a tasteful blueish colour. He was sporting matching tweed flat cap and driving gloves, and only just visible behind the sterring wheel :P

Naturally, I did a double take and then recovered in time in order to gesticulate wildly for them to turn around in the vain hope of preventing a nasty accident, they looked at me incredulously as if I to say..

"Tut tut. The youth of today."!!

I went around again to see the aftermath, and needless to say they came of at their exit, indicating right(!), and continued merrily on their way, totally oblivious to what had just happened. Probably still ranting and shaking their heads about that rude young man (me) they had just seen making what appeared to be obscene gestures. (Well you try doing a 'turn around you're going to die' motion with your right hand and tell me it doesnt look like you are calling someone a t*sser from 20 yards away!!)

Just thought I'd share that with anyone who ventures this way...

How is the snow getting on now Mark? :P

We had a great week skiing...probably one of the quietest weeks we've ever had - pistes were almost empty due to being outside the holiday periods. Generally above 2000m snow is still good....lower can get icy then slushy as the day goes no. High up...2800m and higher, snow is in very good condition....just wished I had another weeks holiday free.....

Good to see other UKMOCers around......

Happy riding in 2007...

Regards,
Mark Nambduke - Yorkshire Region.....

Headhunter
05-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Erm there was 8 of us and the only one you didn't mention in the list was erm YOU :)

I lose my head sometimes.