PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea and area!

Yorkie
03-04-2007, 08:58 PM
Just located down here for two months and i have already seen a few burning down the road!

Monster Dark Sr2?? On Saturday early afternoon going between Chelsea Barracks and Hospital.

Monster Dark Older model, with pillion, wearing jeans, sat at traffic lights going towards Harrods.

As for the shops, as my mum said, if you have to ask how much it is you cannot afford it!

Yorkie.

Scotty
03-04-2007, 09:25 PM
you must have only taken shorts and t'shirts, its tropical that far south isnt it ?

CK & AK
03-04-2007, 09:46 PM
you must have only taken shorts and t'shirts, its tropical that far south isnt it ?

wasnt today, but otherwise...... :D

Yorkie - if you get the time, pop over for a bevvy :cool:

Yorkie
03-04-2007, 10:16 PM
CK,

I will be free for a few days after the bank holiday, so i may take you up on the offer!

I am going to try and get the Monster back on the road, and bring her down for a month! Just to hear the boom around all these tall buildings and small back (posh) streets!

Im only working 2 days on and 4 off!

Yorkie.

CK & AK
03-04-2007, 10:26 PM
after the bank hol, we will be at Brands Hatch from early Fri (13th) till the Sunday eve. A warm suvvern welcome for you if you take a potter out of the city :D (its only 30 mins drive/ride tops)

banditloon
03-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Just located down here for two months and i have already seen a few burning down the road!

Monster Dark Sr2?? On Saturday early afternoon going between Chelsea Barracks and Hospital.

Monster Dark Older model, with pillion, wearing jeans, sat at traffic lights going towards Harrods.

As for the shops, as my mum said, if you have to ask how much it is you cannot afford it!

Yorkie.

Wasn't me, I have a red one :chuckle:

My area though :thumbsup: There are two Monster darks down Royal Hospital Road. An L reg M900 and another one appears opposite my girlfriends flat every now and then.

Whilst taking the slow ride to Rosso Corse this morning, from Chelsea, a Monster (black or dark) passed me at Chelsea Bridge traffic lights and a few more spotted around the London Bridge / Tower Bridge area, before I went playing with the couriers / scooters / cabs on Whitechapel Road :D and watched Marcus get stressed with the forks on my (squeaky, creaky) Monster :thumbsup:

Then I got home, and managed to drop the bloody bike... Typical!! :thumbsdown: Stupid paddock stand.... :mad:

Yorkie
30-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Just seen a nice dark one with a yellow frame and wheels with some nice low level cans, today at about 0830hrs, passing Chelsea Hospital.

Makes me happy because i cant get my bike down here.

Yorkie.

bigredduke
30-04-2007, 06:57 PM
How are you coping with what passes for beer down there? Deepest sympathies!

Yorkie
30-04-2007, 09:52 PM
At over £3 for a beer it is killing me, and £8 for a glass of beer at Stringfellows!!!

And the ladies take their clothes off!!!

Yorkie.

Shandy
30-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Stay this end of the world too much longer we'll have you converted into a southerner :thumbsup:

You must be missing the bike with all this good weather :on:

Yorkie
30-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Converted NEVER!!! Cut me and i bleed coal!

The weather is tops though, and the lack of bike is just soul destroying (If i had one).

I cannot believe the amount of Ducatis that are round here! There is a nice Red 996, an orange race rep 9**/7** and loads of Monsters.

Yorkie.

Scotty
30-04-2007, 10:19 PM
you'll be all 'appels and pears' any day now ;)

Yorkie
30-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Never! I dont like fruit!

Yorkie.

Shandy
30-04-2007, 10:23 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/ducatimonsterdog/Random/050429_pearly.jpg

And this guys only 25 years old :shocked:

Yorkie
30-04-2007, 10:26 PM
That is so very wrong!

How long did it take you to sew all those sequins on you suit????

Yorkie.

Shandy
30-04-2007, 10:30 PM
That is so very wrong!

How long did it take you to sew all those sequins on you suit????

Yorkie.

Luckily its only a London thing and im safe enough this far west from all that (i hope!!!)

banditloon
01-05-2007, 12:04 AM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/ducatimonsterdog/Random/050429_pearly.jpg

And this guys only 25 years old :shocked:

Blimey guvnor, thats me old Uni photo... Where did you find that!! I thought it was burnt in the great fire of my incriminating pictures :chuckle: Shame that I can't fit in my suit anymore :thumbsdown: