PDA

View Full Version : hi guys.

devs
02-04-2007, 01:07 PM
just bought myself a monster and found this site via google so thought i would join and say hello.i always wanted a monster from when they first came out but never tok the plunge until last week and am really glad i did,it`s everything i thought it would be and more.it`s a bit different to the inline fours i have been riding since i was 17 (24 years) but now i have it there is no going back.it is a 1997 model and pretty mint condition and standard but i think the only thing that lets it down is the noise or to be precise the lack of it but that will soon change.
i live in cumbria and we have some pretty good roads up here but sadly a lack of monster riders that i have noticed.
anyway enough of boring you all so here is a pic of the bike,hope you like it.
thanks,paul.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ELL-CEE/mon.jpg

Pingu
02-04-2007, 01:14 PM
I got a 98 the same as yours but with hi-level pipes. Yours looks in better nick though. I took the big indicators off and tidied up the original number plate holder a bit. Enjoy!

Kato
02-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Welcome Paul nice looking bike you got there.......when you going to paint it red

Banshee
02-04-2007, 01:53 PM
welcome.... what time did you take the picture, been tryin to work it out from the shadows in the pic, looks about lunch time to me but thats only a guess.

Again welcome.

Banshee xx

devs
02-04-2007, 02:08 PM
Welcome Paul nice looking bike you got there.......when you going to paint it red

thought i would go for the faster yelow one :D ,thanks,paul.

devs
02-04-2007, 02:11 PM
welcome.... what time did you take the picture, been tryin to work it out from the shadows in the pic, looks about lunch time to me but thats only a guess.

Again welcome.

Banshee xx

:o i nearly fell for that one then,the clock is still an hour slow from when they went forward last time.thanks,paul.

Scotty
02-04-2007, 05:19 PM
hey up

now then, (slightly less monster orientated but nee mind) theresa hartside ride oot this sunday there's a few lads meeting in kendal for the ride up (err i think im sure they were but cant find the exact thred now)

[poch member more on]
http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4247
[poch member mode off]

a ha found one
http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4364

Chris & Nean
02-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Hello devs and welcome to the club, the bikes way cool and I love your avatar, my little Staffy bitch was a black one. You made me look at devs bike twice bansh.

Shandy
02-04-2007, 06:37 PM
thought i would go for the faster yelow one :D ,thanks,paul.

Spot on there mate don't listen to em!!!!

Welcome to the club :flag:

Cheers,

Shandy

Banshee
02-04-2007, 06:57 PM
My wife is a Staffy Bitch.......

Chris & Nean
02-04-2007, 08:03 PM
staffy bull terrier is emblem for staford of course bansh, but tamworth has its own emblem, its a pig, the tamworth pig.

scrumpster
02-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Nice bike, good condition by looks, enjoy it!! Welcome as well, mustn't forget that bit!

rockjock620
03-04-2007, 11:36 AM
hi mate and welcome