PDA

View Full Version : It's just not fair!

bigredduke
01-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Mrs BRD was working today to maintain the profligate and hedonistic lifestyle wot I enjoy. consequently I was on daughter duty.

Imagine my frustration, working in the garden on a beautiful blue sky day when all I seemed to hear was the sound of BIKES out and about!

There was the monster in the garage seeming to say: "go on, you know you want to"!
GRRRRRR!:nash:

Gilps
01-04-2007, 07:13 PM
You could have given your daughter a fiver and told her to go out with her mates, but don't tell mum. Then you would have been free.:idea:

bigredduke
01-04-2007, 08:28 PM
You could have given your daughter a fiver and told her to go out with her mates, but don't tell mum. Then you would have been free.:idea:

Problem is their are two BRD fils & that would mean a tenner! plus it leaves oneself wide open to being blackmailed in the future!

Plum
01-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Problem is their are two BRD fils & that would mean a tenner! plus it leaves oneself wide open to being blackmailed in the future!

I have two women here as well. I can fully agree with you. If we ever have another kid and its a girl...i am leaving home.....i couldnt cope and would never see me bathroom again for sure

scrumpster
01-04-2007, 08:54 PM
TUT TUT what a bad impression you are giving of us women!!!!:rolleyes:

Nonnie
02-04-2007, 08:27 AM
We too both spent all yesterday in the garden. "And about time too" bellowed my neighbour. "It's a right state, I can't believe you left it so long, you didn't want to do that, did you? No, we're quite glad you moved in as our garden, although pretty immaculate used to be the worse here, now you make us feel better."

For 4 hours, I suffered Garden Abuse.

And the bikes roared up the bypass in an annoying "Look at me, I'm evidently young, free and single with a beautiful garden and you are not, you're trapped and you're being abused by a Northern git" way.

mrtony
02-04-2007, 10:01 AM
I know someone that also suffered a tirade not unlike yours.
Overgrown blah,trash blah,weeds etc.
5 gallons of diesel and a roaring inferno later,no more weeds,no more complaints.
EVER!

mrtony A little insanity goes a long way.

Chris & Nean
02-04-2007, 10:03 AM
you could always do a bit of grass tracking round the lawn, its fun, we was yesterday, it makes for a stripey lawn though

Nonnie
02-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Apparently lawns are meant to have stripes.

Anyway, I find putting the petrol strimmer on high tends to drown him out a lot.

Sqwifeve
03-04-2007, 02:42 PM
I have two women here as well. I can fully agree with you. If we ever have another kid and its a girl...i am leaving home.....i couldnt cope and would never see me bathroom again for sure

I'm one of four girls. My Dad said it got worse as we became teenagers. He did get one son but it took him a few goes :eek: .