This years trackday
Venue: Mallory Park, Leicestershire.
Date: Friday 27 July
Cost: £120 per person

Come on - you know you want to!!! :spin:

Go to UKMOC events and download your booking form now!!:yoparty:

giler
29-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Deparately wanted to, even went out and got one piece leathers - unfortunately my boss is on holiday and I HAVE TO cover him.
B*ll*x!!!!

Gilps
29-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Deparately wanted to, even went out and got one piece leathers - unfortunately my boss is on holiday and I HAVE TO cover him.
B*ll*x!!!!

That's why God invented the Sickie. Apparently you just throw one whenever needed. My staff do!

giler
29-03-2007, 12:15 PM
That's why God invented the Sickie. Apparently you just throw one whenever needed. My staff do!

That's why you need someone like me in your Upper Management Tier!

Shandy
29-03-2007, 12:52 PM
My form will be going in by the end of the month :thumbsup:

even went out and got one piece leathers

Theres a comment to that statement, but luckily for you ive had no beer today :chuckle: :chuckle:

giler
29-03-2007, 01:03 PM
My form will be going in by the end of the month :thumbsup:

Theres a comment to that statement, but luckily for you ive had no beer today :chuckle: :chuckle:

Do you realise how much six sewn together Bison cost!!!!!!!!!!

Gilps
29-03-2007, 01:33 PM
That's why you need someone like me in your Upper Management Tier!

I guess you get what you pay for. Will you work for £3.50 an hour and do you speak Polish?

giler
29-03-2007, 01:41 PM
I guess you get what you pay for. Will you work for £3.50 an hour and do you speak Polish?

£3.50 per hour - nie rozsmieszaj mnie!

slob
29-03-2007, 01:43 PM
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEMEMEM EMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEMEME MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEMEM EMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEME MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEM EMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEE MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME EMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEM EEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

ooops, booked it nine months ago, wouldn't miss it for anything.