PDA

View Full Version : Any Kenties...

slob
28-03-2007, 09:03 PM
...going to Goodwood on Sunday?

Gadget
28-03-2007, 09:13 PM
I should be. It depends on work at the moment.
If I can arrange cover.
I also will not be on a monster if I can come out and play as I get my hire bike delivered tomorrow.

benson
28-03-2007, 10:59 PM
Hey gadget - how's you after the bump last week - and what's the hire bike???:idea:

gary tompkins
28-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I would like to go but depends on weather TBH

Forecast for weekend not too inspiring at the moment

Gadget
29-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey gadget - how's you after the bump last week - and what's the hire bike???:idea:

A year old Suzuki B*****t.
Still, third class riding is better that first class walking. As the saying goes.:rolleyes:

slob
29-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Still, third class riding is better that first class walking. As the saying goes.:rolleyes:

parked in the naughty corner heh?

Gadget
29-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Definately.
I will find out tomorrow if I will have the weekend off.

benson
29-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Well at least it's two wheels...Hope to see you Sunday!
:thumbsup:

Albie
29-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Im working alas.hmmph

Chaos
29-03-2007, 09:25 PM
ello new on here but am in kent and god and weather willing may take ma bitch for a ikkle run out to goodwood coz m8's going but not near me :( i'll be the mad one on the twinkley bike hehehe

Albie
29-03-2007, 09:33 PM
A big welcome matey. Shame I cant be with you on run.:worried: Be good to meet up soon though. We a nice lot around here.:chuckle: :chuckle:

GULLY
29-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Sorry matey
that a one day pass (theirs hope and no hope of getting that):chuckle:

hope you all have a good time
gully

Manda
30-03-2007, 10:51 AM

You can park in the naughty corner with Didge :didge:

Gadget
30-03-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm going to Goodwood, so where is everyone meeting en-route. Where shall we gather and at what time..
GT the weather looks okay at the moment. Are you coming out to play?
Slob, what way are you going?
Any one else?

benson
30-03-2007, 05:41 PM
There should be a fair few of us - and if the weather improves on today it can only be a good thing - I think I've turned into a sponge! I think I might risk a run through town and then down - note the technical term there - if not then I think I'll head round the north circ to Ealing, Kew and the A3...

Just a small point - I think I've lost some brake fluid from my front resevoir on the bars - does collective wisdom agree that it'll be OK just to top it up until I can take the time to havae a proper look, or ask someone who knows more than me - thebrakes have been fine and I just think the resevoir doodah might have reached the end of the seal's natural life...

If not - I'll be the one who isn't stopping on Sunday!!!:dizzy:

gary tompkins
30-03-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm going to Goodwood, so where is everyone meeting en-route. Where shall we gather and at what time..
GT the weather looks okay at the moment. Are you coming out to play?
Any one else?

Errr...

Not sure which window you're looking out of - but it's crap outside my gaff at the moment. Mid week forecast for Sunday was fair, but the one I saw tonight said it'll be rubbish. So as usual I'll make my up Sunday morning.

If it's raining - the trike will stay in garage

slob
30-03-2007, 08:48 PM

I figured I'd just get up and go, so see everyone there.

banditloon
31-03-2007, 05:23 PM
I figured I'd just get up and go, so see everyone there.

Think I'm doing the same thing. Depending on what time I fall out of bed. Won't be thrashing it down to Goodwood. Nice new Diablo fitted on the rear :thumbsup:

banditloon
31-03-2007, 05:24 PM
ello new on here but am in kent and god and weather willing may take ma bitch for a ikkle run out to goodwood coz m8's going but not near me :( i'll be the mad one on the twinkley bike hehehe

Eh op Chaos :chuckle:

I'm sure I'll see you soon if you don't make it down tomorrow :thumbsup: :D

Chaos
31-03-2007, 05:26 PM
ok so heres the thing, i finally got my bike back today :chuckle: and me m8's are going to goodwood but......dont live near me!!!!! is anyone going from kent and is brave enuff ta ride down wiv a mad burd ona dodgy ducati??? coz i dont fancy going it alone!!!! if not i s'pose i willl pootle about locally!!! did do dover today tho' but a m8 came down from london to keep me company, oh well if i dont cya 2mrw have fun all xx

Albie
31-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Theres always the oakdene breakfast meet about 10.30 -11.00

slob
31-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Quite a few meeting at M25/A12 junction.
see here
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=21506

Chaos
31-03-2007, 06:14 PM
thanks for the replies guys...friendly lot on here!! due to the impending clouds mite end up a local day after all, or tryin to figure out how to put a pic of ma bitch on here hehehe!!! think me ikkle pal loon already did at some point but now have the nuuuu improved version :) dan if i dont see ya there have one fer me!!!!!!

Zimbo
31-03-2007, 07:49 PM
thanks for the replies guys...friendly lot on here!! due to the impending clouds mite end up a local day after all, or tryin to figure out how to put a pic of ma bitch on here hehehe!!! think me ikkle pal loon already did at some point but now have the nuuuu improved version :) dan if i dont see ya there have one fer me!!!!!!

I think you'll regret not going, forecast is OK and it'll be an awesome meet with a LOAD of UKMOC members from all over the south, got to be worth getting out of bed for. Don't forget this isn't a regular event, it's just once a year!

NattyBoy
31-03-2007, 07:52 PM
even im hauling my arse out of bed !!!

slob
31-03-2007, 07:55 PM

note to self..... leave wallet at home.

CK & AK
31-03-2007, 08:01 PM

OMG!! :eek:

and going next week too???