PDA

View Full Version : Still bikeless

Sqwifeve
28-03-2007, 03:23 PM
Well the long and the short of it is that I was meant to collect my bike from Moto Rapido yesterday but wasn't able to. It seems that the tax can't be done until they send the V5 out when a registration is changed. A new rule that thet weren't aware of.

Shame they didn't know that before I and hubby took time off twice to come and collect the bike, and paid for my last week of insurance to be altered to include this bike. :hissy:

They apologised and said that they will now deliver the bike for me.

And I guess I won't now be coming to the Goodwood breakfast club as the chances of having an Italian bike by then are likely to be nil! :cry:

If I wasn't being very good on the lead up to Easter I'd be stuffing myself with chocolate now to try to compensate myself. :cry:

squiffything
28-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Eve time for the poker face again

Tell them that you had made arrangements for the Goodwood thing on the basis that you would have your bike. If they can't get it to you by then then they should arrange you a demo (Italian) bike to use. You never know you might get one of them new Ducati 1098 thingies or even a moto monster thingy. Come along that lady play hardball cause a stink get yer fella to grumble about the time off he's had to take threaten them with Nik the brief that'll do it.

singletrack
28-03-2007, 03:52 PM
That's a shame Eve - can they not lend you one - they usually have an S2R demo bike?

You could always come on your "old" bike if it is still insured or pillion on the BMW?

lord vader
28-03-2007, 04:03 PM
they are normally spot on and i wouldn't mind betting that they would sort out a lend.

Vader

Sqwifeve
28-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I did make lots of grumbly :grump: noises, but didn't mention the Italian thing. Good idea about using another of their bikes but I won't fit 'cos I'm too bloody short. They lowered the suspension right down and it has a lowered seat too. :cry: