PDA

View Full Version : Are we likely to be doing anything this coming year?

STIVH
28-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Any ideas on what we might be doing around the Manchester, Lancashire area this spring / summer 2007.

Tis' only cos' I am currently visiting another Forum :on: that has a fairly hectic ride plan - ( and frigging fast road sense) this spring / summer. Non Ducati but a pleasant bunch all the same it seems.

As I am now working most weekends I am trying to make the most of what free time I can get and don't wanna miss any Norvern Nirvanas on the road.

So we doing anything?

gary tompkins
28-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Try sending a PM to :tiger: ?

STIVH
29-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Hi Gary - Hi there mate

Tigers had already text me earlier this year - this is a general enquiry for all those (if any me now thinks) in the local area who may be thinking or looking for something to do this year - ironic that someone just about as far south as I can go actually decides to read it???

Oh and by the way I am finally getting round to putting that little bit of under carriage you kindly sent me onto Ziggy in the next couple of weeks actually needed very little shaving off it to make it fit, however the brackets have been a tad fiddly to set up.

But back to my first point - well folks - any one else out there - we doing anything?

Scotty
29-03-2007, 09:19 PM
:eyepopping: another forum :eyepopping:
cast him oot, ban him i say, ban him ;)

as a national club theres hardly going to be a rideout every weekend, and those that do happen are quite often a distance away as you might expect

must admit most of my rideing about is with a local club/forum/mates etc for local people

tell us which forum it is and we can all go over, and 'do a yeurbury' ( or not )

bod
29-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Feeling lost here to in Yorkshire,should I follow Yerbs onto ****.co.uk or wait for the spring to finish?

STIVH
29-03-2007, 10:47 PM
Hang on a minute I have posted this on the Manchester (Lancs if their looking aswell) Forum for local folk to see and converse with and I am not looking for weekly ride outs - sadly I have gotta work and earn some dosh on most weekends at the mo' so I am just punting for some info so I can make any local meets that peeps might wanna let me know about in the future.

It shouldn't be just down to Tigerlilly :thumbsup: to arrange either.

I would put the name of the "other group" but then I will then no doubt run the risk of starting a whole new line in threads about whats good or bad about it - soz not going down that route there folks!!!

I have visited you Yorkshire folk on a few trips last year and will again this year aswell assuming you'll allow my grubby little Monster to ride with you:chuckle:

So Manchy Lancs we doing owt or what?'

Scotty
30-03-2007, 04:50 PM
sounds like your volentearing for deputisation

STIVH
01-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Well I am happy to but there doesn't seem to be any one to deputise to!!!!

It's just Tiger and me from Manchester then ??????????????????????????

gjfevans
01-04-2007, 06:46 PM
i may be tempted to join you:banana: