PDA

View Full Version : My bike's gone!

Nonnie
27-03-2007, 06:20 PM
It was in the garage when I left for work.

Hmmmm. That's funny. Rod's lid has gone too. Oh, look, so has his leathers, boots and gloves leading me to assume there's either some real skinny guy riding round on Juan after he broke silently and carefully into the house to get the keys, tidied up and put the dishwasher on or he's only gone and nicked my bleeding bike to go to work!

Cheeky beggar!

gremlin
27-03-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm glad my other half has a 'better'? bike, there's no way he'd nick the Gremlin even when she is up and running, she's too slow! I hope you have a suitable punishment worked out.

Nonnie
27-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Of course, he's been a very naughty boy. I shall send him to my room...

CK & AK
27-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Of course, he's been a very naughty boy. I shall send him to my room...

and I hope you will make the little soldier stand to attention all evening:D ;) :eek:

C

slob
27-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Sounds completely fair to me. I bet you're looking forward to being a cheeky beggar when his new 1098 arrives.

Nonnie
27-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Yes, I guess he'll have to sleep sometime!

bigredduke
27-03-2007, 07:44 PM
He is clearly suffering Monster withdrawal symptoms!

scrumpster
27-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Has he come back yet???!!!!!

emily's driver
27-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Has he come back yet???!!!!!

Yes I am back! I admit it in the heat of the moment (OK the car would not start!!) I had to make a split decision and Juan was the first option, a close second was the Piaggio Zip followed waaaaaay behind by my pushbike but then I had always got the Dora the Explorer roller skates as my ultimate back up...street cred, yeah this is where its at. By the way congrats on the new bike Sharon!!

scrumpster
27-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Cheers Rod and it was you who planted the seed so many thanks :chuckle: By the way do you or Nonnie remember how I could have got this huge bruise on my behind, was it the break dancing?? :drunk:

emily's driver
27-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Cheers Rod and it was you who planted the seed so many thanks :chuckle: By the way do you or Nonnie remember how I could have got this huge bruise on my behind, was it the break dancing?? :drunk:

Im slightly concerned you said I planted a seed. I am getting married you know! Glad you took the plunge.

PS Unfortunately Rob's Mr Kiplingesque B52's rendered my brain into total mush, so I have absolutely no recollection of your misfortunate brush with the less forgiving parts of Rachel's house. The floor maybe? I can vaguely remember buying the aubergine but that is it! I think the O'Lunacy duo may well be able to fill in the blanks better than I. Post up a pic of the new beastie when you can. Looking forward to seeing it.

scrumpster
27-03-2007, 08:49 PM
I will do, I'm just sooooo excited!!!! I will check with the O'Lunacy's regarding my bruised anatomy and yes aubergines, I picked a rather nice specimen I believe!!!

slob
27-03-2007, 09:09 PM
By the way do you or Nonnie remember how I could have got this huge bruise on my behind, was it the break dancing?? :drunk:

This could be what's known as a clue...
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=10523&d=1175029785

Nonnie
27-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Oh what perfect comedy timing.

Now I will be VERY careful what I say or it might lead into unforgiving photographs of me.

p.s. I remember perfectly well the Buying Of The Aubergine.

p.p.s. Rachel does NOT remember falling out of her back door. That was class.

p.p.p.s. Sharon looks like she is more than ready for the planting of my fiances seed.

slob
27-03-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't know what you expected from an evening that started with you spelling
S.H.I.T.H.E.A.D
in cupcakes
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/attachment.php?attachmentid=10524&d=1175031814

Nonnie
28-03-2007, 06:24 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww cupcake scrabble!