PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 15th April - Jacks Hill Cafe, Towcester

Mand
26-03-2007, 01:59 PM
After yesterday's lovely weather and that fact that I can indeed manage a large one (thank you Banshee...), can we officially now say it is Spring?

Does anybody fancy riding down or across or whatever to:

Jacks Hill Cafe in Towcester.

Apparently it is the very near to the crossroads on the A5 and A43 and they are supposed to serve a good breakfast.

Times to be confirmed, (obviously morning though).

Anybody interested?

Spike
26-03-2007, 05:32 PM
If this is the transport cafe on the A5 north of Towcester then I can confirm that they do a very good breakfast indeed:thumbsup:

Pingu
27-03-2007, 03:51 PM
You could go to the harley shop in towester and eat all the free donuts :)

Kiwi
27-03-2007, 09:28 PM
If this is the transport cafe on the A5 north of Towcester then I can confirm that they do a very good breakfast indeed:thumbsup:

used to live in Stony Stratford and used Jacks Hill quite often

a lot better than the over rated super sausage down the road in pottersbury

Spike
07-04-2007, 07:26 AM
So beside Mand and Alex who's going on the 15th, I'll try and make it STW need a good blast on Vlad.

Julie
10-04-2007, 12:26 PM
I should be going - hope the breakfast is good mand!

Mand
10-04-2007, 01:46 PM
I should be going - hope the breakfast is good mand!

I dropped into the cafe yesterday on my way over to Silverstone for a quick coffee and I must say they looked like "proper" breakfasts. Yum!

Ruth
10-04-2007, 04:21 PM
I feel i ought to tell you that i have been practising on the breakfast eating front.......I had access to a 'full buffet' breakfast on Saturday morning, i had 8 helpings and i was eating for over an hour.

Mwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaa!

J.P
10-04-2007, 05:02 PM
As the weather might be good, I might even take a pootle 'up north' from deepest, South East London, to join you lot. Trying to meet as many members as I can while the sun is shining.

Chris & Nean
10-04-2007, 08:36 PM
What road are we riding after breaky if we go?? Not that Fossway again I hope, Nean and me road it again this Easter Monday, we was headed for Bourton On The Water (I dunno why,?????) we missed the turn off for the village and ended up at Cirencester and who ever it was on the telly said Monday was going to be warm was lying, the cold really got in to my hands after ridding so far, and Nean really knows the meaning of the term “pain in the but” now too, that fossway has some real bumpy tarmac, it destroys ones buttocks after a while we discovered. :chuckle:

Mand
11-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Well it looks like we are in for a nice fine one, possibly warm even! So just a reminder to all those interested, meet up for 11am for a breakfast at the Cafe and maybe even a post breakie rideout if we can manage to get back on our bikes after stuffing our faces. :chuckle: