PDA

View Full Version : M900 Suspension settings

harry
25-03-2007, 05:49 PM
I've just purchased a 1994 model m900 :chuckle: and after taking it out 2day on its maiden ride out. The handling was terrible:( the bike wallowed around corners and generally felt very unstable this was multiplied if the surface was uneven.

The front forks are about 15mm through the top yorks, I'm unsure if this correct?

The rose joints on the rear suspension brace are wound out about 15mm also, is this correct?

Please could anyone advise me on the optimum settings for quicker riding, also I'm about 12stone.

All advice will be greatly appreciated.

GULLY
25-03-2007, 06:16 PM
I've just purchased a 1994 model m900 :chuckle: and after taking it out 2day on its maiden ride out. The handling was terrible:( the bike wallowed around corners and generally felt very unstable this was multiplied if the surface was uneven.

The front forks are about 15mm through the top yorks, I'm unsure if this correct?

The rose joints on the rear suspension brace are wound out about 15mm also, is this correct?

Please could anyone advise me on the optimum settings for quicker riding, also I'm about 12stone.

All advice will be greatly appreciated.
Hi
That sound ok to me,but i would but some jack up in the hoop rose joints
to take presher off threds.
the jack up are about 15mm.
Have a look at tyres mite be flat in mid if so woby round bends.

hope this helps

gully

slob
26-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Tyres always the first thing to check.

harry
26-03-2007, 10:03 PM
will do,
thanks