PDA

View Full Version : New bike...FAB

yeharrr
24-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Well, I've got it now. Picked my s4 up at 11 from The Rocket centre. Really nice bike to ride and what a sound! What fun! Andy and co. at Rockets seem good guys and Andy even got all the standard parts from the previouse owner for me, as well as getting the very obliging Mr. Fogarty to sign the tank. I have heard tell that the seats are uncomfortable, but it felt fine to me. Good view of the road and a sporty position. Top brakes, poor turning circle, but "do I look boferd". Top handling and brill mirrors ( I must be getting old to be bothered about mirrors). Keep an eye out for me in the Lancs/Bury area. S4 Senna, roof helmet black/white stripes, black visor.
Going for a lie down.

Scotty
24-03-2007, 06:05 PM
is that the one with the bus/canteen thingamy out side ?

squiffything
24-03-2007, 06:10 PM
well you can only do one thing with it get yourself down to goodwood next weekend give it a good blast and meet up with the guys who are heading down there from the forum

yeharrr
24-03-2007, 10:48 PM
It does have a canteen thingy outside.
Goodwood eh? Think I will practice a bit closer to home before I get that adventurous. Do you have to have a one piece for the track days there or are pants and jacket accepted?

squiffything
25-03-2007, 03:02 PM
has to be a one piece or two that zip up at least 75% around