PDA

View Full Version : Wessons (Ogri) Cafe Horam

Lady-Bob
21-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Ok Guys n Gals,

Brisk weather (Brrr!) so far. :worried:

I haven't got a clue what Sunday is going to be like but I'm up for it anyway!

I'll be leaving the Rose & Crown Car Park at Green Street Green on the A21 and heading off down the A21 turning off at the Tunbridge Wells turn off. There are a few laybys/parking areas on the A21 on that stretch so will be happy to meet people enroute or in Tunbridge. Or I can simply see you there.

Not fancy a quick blast this time round so will be ambling down for approx 11am there.:bunny:

Who's up for it then? :thumbsup:

J.P
21-03-2007, 03:22 PM
sorry, not me, I'll be away, but will probably run my bike out on Saturday if the weather's ok.

Albie
21-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Yes I will be there as long as its forecast dry. I can meet you at say Tesco Pembury Roundabout just before it enters Tun Wells.At say 10 oclockto quarter past.

GULLY
21-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi Guys
sorry no can do, Debbie Brithday on sunday so no bike fun for me.

gully

alan c
22-03-2007, 12:28 PM
sounds good to me, if weather ok, could meet same place as albie.

MilesB
23-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Probably...

I'm going down with the lurgi at the moment, so may not be up to it :worried: . If I'm OK and weather Good, then the Monster needs a run - just need to make up a 'For Sale' sign to take with me;) ; if weather or me not so good, well I can always jump on the TDM (pillion if necessary).

We'll make our own way there - cross country :bunny: .

Miles

JMo
23-03-2007, 08:58 AM
If the weather is dry, then I'll very likely meet you at Wessons... it's a nice run from here, and they have some 'interesting' headlights and stuff in the shop...

xxx

gary tompkins
23-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Think I'll give it a miss

Let me know when Spring finally decides to put in an appearance :rolleyes:

nik_the_brief
24-03-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm out too. Bike ignition playing silly buggers and rear shock has gone so I'm bouncing round like Tigger on wheels. Still ridable but a bit of a cow to get about on.

Waiting to go to the spanner man on 17th April when I return from our annual trip to Dublin over the easter break. Then I'll be riding for pleasure rather than just to commute to work.

Albie
24-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Im going along as it seems the weathers not bad on sunday.

Didge
24-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Hopefully will see y'all there.

DON'T FORGET TO SET YER CLOCKS TO SUMMER TIME TONIGHT.

Lateness due to forgetting the above, will not be tolerated.:grump:

Albie
24-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Okays then:chuckle:

Albie
25-03-2007, 04:48 PM
just one word to say.Sorry

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lady-Bob
25-03-2007, 11:08 PM
You tart Albie!

Fancy getting the time wrong.

It was bloomin cold waiting for you at Pembury! Glad you still made it though :bunny:

Thanks also to
Milesb
Susan
Caroline
Didge
Jan
Manda
Jerry who found us and introduced himself to us. Nice looking monnie with some smart mods, Jerry hails from Brighton & Hove way when he's not in Thailand (lucky B*gger! :chuckle: ) Thanks Jerry.

oh.....and my mate Ray who others met when we went to RAF Manston Museum last year.

Bumble sent apologies for not coming along. I went to pick him up in the morning, but his leg was giving him some problems and didn't feel he could sit sit on the bike all the way down there and back.

Pedro
25-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Lady Bob

did you see a guy on a red sport classic 1000 with the fairing? If so, that was Chalky, my mate. He said he was heading that way on Sunday

Ped

Lady-Bob
26-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Lady Bob

did you see a guy on a red sport classic 1000 with the fairing? If so, that was Chalky, my mate. He said he was heading that way on Sunday

Ped

Can't say I did.... tell him to find us next time!

Albie
26-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Lady Bob

Ped

I saw him. Looked very nice as I was passing him briefly