PDA

View Full Version : Monstrous...

MilesB
19-03-2007, 07:45 AM
There, I've done it...
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?p=197550#post197550

The Monster is finally up for sale :worried:

If any of you fine folk know of anyone who may want one, get them to get in touch please?

See you soon

Miles

J.P
19-03-2007, 09:28 AM
We gonna lose you as a member then Miles?

MilesB
20-03-2007, 03:24 PM
We gonna lose you as a member then Miles?
Well, technically yes, as I'm not going to replace it with another Monster... in fact in the short term I'm not going to replace it with anything (I need the money), so will cope with the scooter :ymca: and Yamaha TDM - on which I am encouraged to go and hoon :thumbsup:

Probably see you all out and about, especially for the odd Brekkie at the Oakdene.

Miles

MilesB
07-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Sold... but not only will the bike not be leaving the UKMOC, it won't even be leaving the county ;) :thumbsup: :tgoe:

Miles

PS: This means there will be a set of Termignoni's, a DP Comfort saddle and a Fabrini headlight cowl up for grabs soon...

Albie
07-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Is it scrapps then. Hope so. :biggrin:

Sorry to see you sold it though Miles. Tis a sad day:(

MilesB
08-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Sorry to see you sold it though Miles. Tis a sad day:(

True - but it's going to a good home.

I'll still be around though - got full access to the TDM :on:

Miles

MilesB
21-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Well scrapps blasted off on my M900ie Dark this afternoon (stalling it on the way out the gate :chuckle: ) and I hear that his 620 is going to GaryN... I suspect the next get together is going to be confusing!

The Termis have gone to fil_122, and JP has got the comfort saddle - the luggage rack went a couple of months back to another member, so i am now Monsterless :worried:

Time to start the sweepstake on how long I last before going a buying an MT-03 :mand:

See you all around - I'm still up for brekkie at the Oakdene and rideouts - I'll just hide at the back on the TDM.

Miles

scrapps
22-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Hi miles thanks for telling them i stalled it,:banghead: if i had any cred it all gone now.
joking apart had a good ride home and happy with bike so far:D only prob is it stayed in garage all day as had other jobs to do:thumbsdown: ...
now i am acheing to set to work and lighten suspention (way hard for me) put all importent gel seat on and the loud cans:thumbsup: them ride ride ride...p.s. the dark pain job in growing on me:worried:

MilesB
23-04-2007, 07:50 AM
now i am acheing to set to work and lighten suspention (way hard for me) put all importent gel seat on and the loud cans:thumbsup: them ride ride ride...p.s. the dark pain job in growing on me:worried:
Stalling it was not being used to the bike - you'd closed down the 'fast idle' too soon - I know, 'cos I've done it enough times :o

DP Gel seat will definitely improve the ride comfort.
Put some loud cans on and KEEP IT DARK - Stealth Bomber cool:cool:

Have fun

Miles

Lady-Bob
25-04-2007, 11:58 AM
There I was in my sickbed when everything changes and no-one keeps me up to date (Harrumph!! :grump: )

Stunned that there has been such a game of "Musical Monsters" and fuming that the gel seat wasn't offered to me first :Furious: (had my eye on that for years!)

Well, I hope you are all very happy with your new babies and I believe Gadget has Scrapps monster??

Happy riding guys :)

gary tompkins
25-04-2007, 06:21 PM
LB,

If you're gagging for a Gel seat they only cost about £120 new from dealers? I got mine last year from Woods Ducati mail order. Check you have the new shape tank/seat combo and frame/seat lock. The Ducati Performance Gel seat won't fit earlier (pre Y2K) monsters

Gadget
25-04-2007, 07:22 PM
..... and I believe Gadget has Scrapps monster??

Not quite yet. I have to arrange to pick it up. I get paid on Monday. :biggrin:

Then I will trundle down to the seaside and collect.

MilesB
27-04-2007, 07:58 AM
There I was in my sickbed when everything changes and no-one keeps me up to date (Harrumph!! :grump: )

Stunned that there has been such a game of "Musical Monsters" and fuming that the gel seat wasn't offered to me first :Furious: (had my eye on that for years!)

Well, I hope you are all very happy with your new babies and I believe Gadget has Scrapps monster??

Bob

Hope nothing too serious for you:worried: - hope to see you up and about soon.

I didn't offer you the saddle because
(a) I knew it wouldn't fit your (old frame) bike, and
(b) I didn't even get as far as offering it in the 'For Sale' section... I was 'headhunted' :on:

See you about
Miles

scrapps
27-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Hi miles had the monnie for a week now and very happy with it:biggrin: have now sold my soul to the dark side:devil: and will be leaving it black, all plans to have new paint have been droped.( also it will be named lord vader as has done a good job turning me to the dark side):worried:

MilesB
27-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi miles had the monnie for a week now and very happy with it:biggrin: have now sold my soul to the dark side:devil: and will be leaving it black, all plans to have new paint have been droped.( also it will be named lord vader as has done a good job turning me to the dark side):worried:
Stealth bomber black, the way to go :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Glad you are enjoying it :spin:

Miles