PDA

View Full Version : Was that you in Trafalgar Square ?

J.P
16-03-2007, 07:30 AM
at 7.30 pm last night, saw and heard a Red Monster travelling through on his way down the Mall. And kept hearing him for ages...

banditloon
16-03-2007, 01:03 PM
You mean someone has a louder Monster than me!!! :chuckle: I didn't leave the security of my padded cell last night. Perhaps it was Prince William. He's decided to get rid of the Triumph and get a Monster :chuckle: :D

squiffything
16-03-2007, 04:00 PM
...Perhaps it was Prince William. He's decided to get rid of the Triumph and get a Monster :chuckle: :D

Oh I do hope so, was in Chelsea last weekend staying in a flat which is directly opposite his birds flat. I get to use it when I want, as long as my boss isn't using it. It might be a bit of a laugh having a word with the young bloke about the UKMOC Cor I could even card him, how bout that for a scoop

J.P
16-03-2007, 04:24 PM
How about we all turn up and hang about outside revving the nuts off the bikes. He wouldn't be able to resist.

banditloon
16-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh I do hope so, was in Chelsea last weekend staying in a flat which is directly opposite his birds flat. I get to use it when I want, as long as my boss isn't using it. It might be a bit of a laugh having a word with the young bloke about the UKMOC Cor I could even card him, how bout that for a scoop

Damn Monsters are taking over Chelsea!!! :chuckle:

Mine is usually found hiding somewhere down Royal Hospital Road at weekends. Maybe the Chelsea Monster owners should have a meet up at Ramseys restuarant ;) I'm sure dear old Gordon Ramsey wouldn't mind f**king much :chuckle:

Paivi
16-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Damn Monsters are taking over Chelsea!!! :chuckle:

Mine is usually found hiding somewhere down Royal Hospital Road at weekends. Maybe the Chelsea Monster owners should have a meet up at Ramseys restuarant ;) I'm sure dear old Gordon Ramsey wouldn't mind f**king much :chuckle:
Or we could meet at Santa Lucia for the best pizza in town, where the owner is a biker, too... I haven't managed to convert him to Ducatis, though.

banditloon
16-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Or we could meet at Santa Lucia for the best pizza in town, where the owner is a biker, too... I haven't managed to convert him to Ducatis, though.

Owning a pizza place, a biker and not riding a Ducati... That's blasphemy!!! :chuckle:

RagZmAn
17-03-2007, 10:54 AM
I was down there at that time but im on a black monster with a red frame, noisy as hell though